Good Morning Ladies,
Let me introduce myself, *waving, my name is Shelley and for almost the last 3 years I have been chronicling my family’s life on my site; I’m Still Standing. A lot has changed since I began my blog and now I am excited to be gearing up to host The ProBlogger Winter Challenge 2011 on the SITS Girls Community on Blog Frog.
This is one of the things that I have come to love about community blogging sites; it truly is about supporting one another. I hope you are ready to get out your keypads and start to type away with me!!
For anyone who is participating, or thinking about participating, consider this the kick-off. This is what you can do to make sure you are ready to jump in on Monday, February 7th.
1) Roll Call: If you are participating, or even following along, leave links to your blog, Twitter ID, and/or Facebook Fan page here.
2) Read the kick-off post: Stop by and read this post http://www.im-stillstanding.com/2011/02/i-have-plan-and-it-comes-in... which will describe everything you need to know about the challenge, eBook, and how to make sure you don't miss a day of the “party/challenge” however you choose to see it. *smiling
3) Buy the eBook: You can purchase ProBlogger’s e-book, 31 Days to Build a Better Blog, here. Be sure to use this summer’s coupon code, BlogFrog25. I just bought it for the discounted price of $14.95 so the discount should work for you too. *fingers crossed.
4) Check out the Tweep list: If you are on Twitter, follow me @shelleyellenwhere I have a Tweep list #sitsgirls31dbbb.
5) Get inspired by Darren: This summer Darren started a discussion in the SITS Girls Community where he gives his input and thoughts on this challenge. Check out his words of wisdom to the last group.
That's it! If you have any questions, be sure to leave a comment here or contact me via Twitter, @shelleyellen, my blog, here on Mom Bloggers Club hit my icon, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m really excited about having a great group of ladies work on this together to help each other out. Support, support, support!