Hi Ladies! I am hoping to get some assistance from you, that would also help traffic to your blog. I am working on a post titled- "Rules of life with a toddler". Tomorrow I will be starting this post, and I welcome you to please join the discussion by leaving a comment here with your own rule, as well as a link to your own blog. I will post your comments as part of the post, with a link back to you. Your help with this would be greatly appreciated! I will be posting the discussion on my FB fan page as well as on Twitter. Would any of you be interested in helping with this? Thank you in advance!

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My rule is that in moderation, TV can be the best babysitter. It's free and it lets you get your work done in peace. As a college student this has proven especially useful!
NotQuiteSusie.com
:)
I think one rule that I learned to live by the hard way is to not beat myself up if I break a rule! Each toddler is different from another, and I think I've ended up doing all of the things I said I'd never do with my daughter! So, being flexible is a rule that I live by now!

Stephanie

sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com
Thanks Shell and Stephanie. I am putting this posting off for a couple of days in hopes of getting some more feedback. I honestly thought more people would want to participate! I will let you ladies know ASAP when the post goes up. Thanks again :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service