Launching Tomorrow - help me not look lame! (I'll follow you back and be your best friend :))

Hi ladies,

I'm officially launching my site tomorrow and don't want my non-blogging friends and family to think I'm lame when they see I have 5 followers!  Please show some fellow-blogger love and follow me.  You'll get some good karma to start out 2011 plus I follow back and often comment too - just leave me a response here.  Thanks!!!

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patti - me sentiments exactly :) Following you and left you a comment

I'm following you too :)

Visit my blog

I'am following you on twitter too
Thanks, followed you back :)
Following now, cute site!

Hi Alaina,

Just followed you back and left a comment - love your little graphic at the top and the overall clean feel of your site.

Following, looking forward to continuing to read! I'm at {Not Quite} Susie Homemaker; I'm also launching a new site this week called Get Free a Day. Thanks!

gotcha and good luck with the new site!
I'm following you on GFC, Twitter and Facebook :)
Thanks for all the love Stacey - I'm a follower on your site and twitter and left you a comment :)

I'm following you.  Also, if you have a chance, check out my new blog:

Gotcha and good luck with the new venture!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

The New Smart Toy Every Kid Will Want

With the holidays quickly approaching parents are already clamoring to find some of the best toys and tech products for their children. Now more than ever it’s all about exclusive gifts parents can give their children – the type that all of their children’s friends wish they’d received and their parents will…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service