Launching Tomorrow - help me not look lame! (I'll follow you back and be your best friend :))

Hi ladies,

I'm officially launching my site www.modernparentsmessykids.com tomorrow and don't want my non-blogging friends and family to think I'm lame when they see I have 5 followers!  Please show some fellow-blogger love and follow me.  You'll get some good karma to start out 2011 plus I follow back and often comment too - just leave me a response here.  Thanks!!!

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patti - me sentiments exactly :) Following you and left you a comment

Hi 

I'm following you too :)

Visit my blog http://www.everydayfishphil.com

I'am following you on twitter too
Thanks, followed you back :)
Following now, cute site!

Hi Alaina,

Just followed you back and left a comment - love your little graphic at the top and the overall clean feel of your site.

Following, looking forward to continuing to read! I'm at {Not Quite} Susie Homemaker; I'm also launching a new site this week called Get Free a Day. Thanks!

Shell

gotcha and good luck with the new site!
I'm following you on GFC, Twitter and Facebook :)
Thanks for all the love Stacey - I'm a follower on your site and twitter and left you a comment :)

I'm following you.  Also, if you have a chance, check out my new blog: http://ctmomreviews.blogspot.com/.

Thanks,

Robin

Gotcha and good luck with the new venture!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service