Looking for more blogs to follow and fill my day with! I just started a new blog and have TONS of drafts saved, just cant convince myself they're ready to be published... so in the mean time, let me browse around at yours! Send me a link to your blog and I'll follow, read, and more than likely comment your blog off!

And please! Visit my blog at http://raisingastorm.blogspot.com !! I only have the one post up so far, but have done a LOT of work on my About Me section, as well as the Shop MY Stuff and making a BigCartel page!

Feel free to leave a comment on my blog, or just follow for now until I get the nerve to post more entries, lol.

p.s. I started just going through this forum and adding blogs that wanted followers (and probably still will) but atleast wanted to post one for you to click my link and have me follow you back! There seems to be a hit or miss on posting in this forum, some discussions have 300 replies, and some have 1! Sheesh..

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was that your first time in #Twitterjail?
Yes... lol. I've heard of Facebook bans too if you get too click-happy! That will probably happen to me soon...
 I've been in Facebook jail several times but didn't know Twitter did the same thing! 

Now following! Don't worry you will get there and be publishing your blog posts like crazy :)

Mommy Needs A Time Out

Twitter

Facebook

Aw thanks! I like the optimism :) I'm now following your blog... I really liked your post about having an only child... I only have 1 right now and we want one more so she can have someone to grow up with.. but I see both sides pretty clearly. I am an only child (and not spoiled! and have a great relationship with my parents) and my husband is one of 7 children, and from the same parents! Pretty wild. Very opposite. We think 2 babies will be a good middleground haha

Great Blog!! I look forward to your posts! Im brand new to the world of blogging. If you want to peep at mine its

maxxedoutmama.blogspot.com

I did and of courseee followed back :) I can relate to your Britney Spears post... I have watched Tangled probably 3 times a day for the past 2 and 1/2 weeks. Its the ONLY movie my 6 month old will drop everything for. She loves it. And it's actually pretty cute, I will admit. I sing songs from the soundtrack to her when she starts getting fussy :)

hi! i just followed your blog on facebook! It is so cute - love the clean design and all your posts! 

I just started a new blog this week with some book giveaways for moms! Check it out and become a follower if you have some free time!

http://hiveresources.com/?p=124

Thanks!

Melissa Deming 

Thanks! I like your clean design as well! I couldnt find your GFC but I am your newest facebook fan :) let me know if I missed it! I also have a book review/giveaway coming up, I hope you'll stay tuned for it!
Following!  Please stop by my blog when you get the chance.  freebiecorner.com

Hey Alison,

I am a new follower of your blog! If you get a chance check out my blog "Stupid Clothes" and follow along with Google Friend Connect.  Thanks     http://www.stupidclothes.net

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service