My Twitter followers love to shop, have blogs of their own and are very active at many online communities. I will tweet your message at peak hours & use #hashtags so you can identify my posts. My Twitter acct. is linked to automatically broadcast on MySpace, FriendFeed, LinkedIn, Multiply, Kaboodle, Facebook & Google+. This means that each tweet on Twitter it will also appear in all my other networks simultaneously for FREE!

I can Tweet your deals, sales, auctions or events 3 times p/day for 7 days for $5! All Tweets automatically & simultaneously appear on atleast 15 other major networks (at no additional cost!!!)  That's a total of 21 Tweets X 15 Networks = 315 TWEETS!!!

Send $5 to PayPal "kryskreations@yahoo.com" and the provide your URL, the date of the sale or event & brief info. 

I'll do the First one for FREE!!! :)

Tags: advertising, deals, discounts, events, online, sales, tweets

Views: 44

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello - I just started following your blog.  I own "www.InspiredByFelicity.com" - a couture accessory boutique for babies, children & mommas and right now your followers can receive 20% OFF and a FREE hair clip with any order by using coupon code "WELCOME2012" at checkout

How does this work? I own an online boutique for tweens that will be opening on March 1st. I am currently running a giveaway to increase traffic to my FB page - www.facebook.com/InbtweenFashion - for every 25 likes, a random winner will receive a free accessory. I have a few sneak peeks of some of the products on my FB page because the website hasn't gone live yet.

Sounds really nice!  I own 3 online boutiques www.HarperGraceBaby.com, www.HarperGraceMaternity.com & www.HarperGraceOrganics.com

I am thinking about offering a promo or a free give away for some organic skin care products....Where do I begin?

Patty Gatter

InspiredByFelicity said:

Hello - I just started following your blog.  I own "www.InspiredByFelicity.com" - a couture accessory boutique for babies, children & mommas and right now your followers can receive 20% OFF and a FREE hair clip with any order by using coupon code "WELCOME2012" at checkout

Candis J said:

How does this work? I own an online boutique for tweens that will be opening on March 1st. I am currently running a giveaway to increase traffic to my FB page - www.facebook.com/InbtweenFashion - for every 25 likes, a random winner will receive a free accessory. I have a few sneak peeks of some of the products on my FB page because the website hasn't gone live yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service