That' right..Its blog party time. This means that you can post links to your blog or specifically a post and we shall comment on them and give you feedback. This could also be a great opportunity to check out each others' blogs and provide constructive criticism.

I'll get the ball rolling, here is a link to my blog and my last post.

So eager to know what you think.

Tags: blogs, comments, criticism, followers

Views: 798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those cupcakes look absolutely amazing!!  :)

Hi!! Would love to join!! :) Kindly visit my site! Will comment to all of those who posted here.. :)

Hi, I just followed you via Twitter and Bloglovin'. You can follow me back if you want to. Have a blessed day!

I love your blog!!

I'll  go through and read some more, but my two are:

mavi's home work

I just redid my blog templates for the first time in over two years....   I'm not sure if I am liking them 100%, but haven't found anything that I really like yet.

I love your kitchen! Pure cuteness! 

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Here's mine {blogged} lately.. autumn leaves, breakfast dates and more

I like this party! (and Ninitha's blog! You should all have a look around there!)

Here is one of my latest posts:

Would love feedback! I'll check out and comment on yours too in exchange! (: 

- If you like what you see, you can follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin' or Facebook :)

Party on!

I'm so excited about this!

My blog can be found here and I look forward to reading some awesome blogs! My most controversial yet well liked post is here:

Question of the Day

With all of the food temptations out there how often do you eat healthy? 

Are you a healthy eater?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service