I came across this idea in another forum and thought it would be good idea to share it here.

I know there are many Mom’s who stay at home, but also run part time business’s from home, that non of us know about, but many of us can benefit from, and we can support each other in our endeavours. There are so many people doing independent sales, and so many awesome new companies everywhere that we don’t know about.

So come on….share your company here, tell us what you do and for which company?

I am in the process of building a website, called The Special needs child.com.

Here you can get information, tips and techniques for raising, loving and parenting a child with special needs. Special families need to share stories, resources, and information to inspire and motivate each other on this long journey full of ups and downs, raising a child with special needs.

Pop in, have a look around! I would love to hear from you if you have any ideas or would like to contribute to my site.

Natalie

The-special-needs-child.com

Who’s next?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Natalie
Nice to meet up with a fellow south african ????
I have just taken a look around your site. Very nice.
I too work with children with development delays.
I am know focusing more of my attention on the parent education.
be your child's best teacher is my philosophy
my site is new, but you are welcome to check it out.
www.charlene-proctor.com
I have also written a book : food for learning and behaviour
which i have made freely available on my site for all parents to download.
food and diet is the starting point of any therapy i do with my kids. but even more important is educating moms and dads about foods as they are key to a child's success. So that is why i put the book together. to inform parents about the truth of food and how it can affect the growth developement and even behviour of their children.

please do keep in touch.

charlene
Great idea! I am a Kindermusik educator. I teach out of a studio in my home and I love it.
www.KindermusikwithMsB.com
My business is largely on ebooks and kids learning resources. Find out more at www.mumsafari.com.
Thanks for posting Natalie, my business is a website to share the cute things kids say.
http://www.SquirtBlurt.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service