I came across this idea in another forum and thought it would be good idea to share it here.

I know there are many Mom’s who stay at home, but also run part time business’s from home, that non of us know about, but many of us can benefit from, and we can support each other in our endeavours. There are so many people doing independent sales, and so many awesome new companies everywhere that we don’t know about.

So come on….share your company here, tell us what you do and for which company?

I am in the process of building a website, called The Special needs child.com.

Here you can get information, tips and techniques for raising, loving and parenting a child with special needs. Special families need to share stories, resources, and information to inspire and motivate each other on this long journey full of ups and downs, raising a child with special needs.

Pop in, have a look around! I would love to hear from you if you have any ideas or would like to contribute to my site.

Natalie

The-special-needs-child.com

Who’s next?

Tags: WAHM, business, mom

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great idea Natalie.

I'm a WAHM to 4 kids, 11, 9, 8 & a newborn and decided to open an online boutique; a want to help my husband contribute to the family income and my kiddos being my inspiration This Lil Piglet was born.

This Lil Piglet is a baby, child and mother boutique specializing in trendy and unique WAHM-made quality products. We love handmade and eco-friendly products! Our boutique is family owned and although I manage the business and blog, when I say we, us or our I mean my family because without their support This Lil Piglet wouldn't be possible.

Being a former shift-worker in a high-stress demanding career for 12 years and now a WAHM myself, I know how important it is to balance time effectively either for my business or making sure to spend enough quality time with my family and be "available". I love handmade items and creating them as well. Having my children be part of "craft" time is a special treat for all us.

What is our blog about?

A little of everything really. My goal not only is to post updates, specials, discounts and giveaways for our boutique and others but to have an informative blog covering important subjects such as parenting, pregnancy, children, eco-friendly ideas or products and green living, business and helping other work at home moms market and promote their businesses. We're expanding our blog with a new freebies page, craft ideas, advertising, reviews, giveaways and more.

Coming soon to our boutique....eco-friendly & non-toxic toys and art supplies.

I'd love if you'd pop on by our boutique to take a look around or follow us on our blog. I hope you find our blog to be informative.

Stacey
www.thislilpiglet.com
www.thislilpiglet.blogspot.com
Christmas in July Special Event!
Get started on your Christmas shopping by having a Home Show or Catalog Show!

I am offering Double FREE Books & any SET of Books for 65% off with a qualifying
Catalog or Home Show. (Most of my hostesses get over $200 in FREE/Discounted
books in July!) Get a LIFETIME Discount when you Start Your Business in July!

I am offering an additional $25 in FREE Books to anyone that Starts their Business
with Usborne Books in July. Receive 10 Books, a complete Business Starter Kit
and a 6 month website!

New Books & Catalogs are coming out, New Consultants can offer their friends
Double Free Books to help get your business started and there are special money
making/Free Books opportunities too!

Contact me by Friday 7/9/10 to take advantage of this GREAT deal!

Tina Peterson
The Books Kids Love to Read!
http://www.MyUsborneBooks.com
I love your stuff. Very cool and creative.

Stacey said:
What a great idea Natalie.

I'm a WAHM to 4 kids, 11, 9, 8 & a newborn and decided to open an online boutique; a want to help my husband contribute to the family income and my kiddos being my inspiration This Lil Piglet was born.

This Lil Piglet is a baby, child and mother boutique specializing in trendy and unique WAHM-made quality products. We love handmade and eco-friendly products! Our boutique is family owned and although I manage the business and blog, when I say we, us or our I mean my family because without their support This Lil Piglet wouldn't be possible.

Being a former shift-worker in a high-stress demanding career for 12 years and now a WAHM myself, I know how important it is to balance time effectively either for my business or making sure to spend enough quality time with my family and be "available". I love handmade items and creating them as well. Having my children be part of "craft" time is a special treat for all us.

What is our blog about?

A little of everything really. My goal not only is to post updates, specials, discounts and giveaways for our boutique and others but to have an informative blog covering important subjects such as parenting, pregnancy, children, eco-friendly ideas or products and green living, business and helping other work at home moms market and promote their businesses. We're expanding our blog with a new freebies page, craft ideas, advertising, reviews, giveaways and more.

Coming soon to our boutique....eco-friendly & non-toxic toys and art supplies.

I'd love if you'd pop on by our boutique to take a look around or follow us on our blog. I hope you find our blog to be informative.

Stacey
www.thislilpiglet.com
www.thislilpiglet.blogspot.com
My name is Michaela and I offer support to moms who would like to make money doing something that they love. It's not always easy, but it is possible. You can find me at www.passionateprofitablemoms.com
Thank you Michaela for the kind comments. :)

Success to you & your biz too.

Michaela said:
I love your stuff. Very cool and creative.
I have a business with a friend of mine. We do custom designed wood painted letters, birth announcements, invites, and even custom diaper cakes!! You should check us out at www.thesweetestimpressions.com!
Natalie,

Hi I tutor children that are struggling to read. Some of them are characterizied as a "special need." I personally think they have fallen through the cracks of our educational system. They are slower in their reading, so therefore they label them. I tutor about 8 children over the summer months, and more during the school year. They are all "special" in their own ways. I have no business name for my tutoring.

My business is Avon, I'm a Sales Leader for Avon Products for Women! I love my job, I get the opportunity to service customers, and work with my recruits. I try to stay involved with them and their families. I love our products because the Skincare is excellent, all our products are good quality, and they are so affordable for every budget. I have used Avon's products since I was 16 years old. I would recommend our products for anyone from teenager to and adult. Just this year, they came out with a children's clothing line, and we always have something in the book - educational wise for children.
Teresa Ferenz, www.youravon.com/tferenz
http://teresasavonbiz.blogspot.com

I

have
I own Boutique on Feet - owned and operated by me and my best friend. As mommy's of all boys, we wanted to start something that would be a great "girlie" outlet for us. We have an online store and we do home and online shopping parties. We wanted a way for busy moms like us, to shop current trends at affordable prices, in the comfort of their home! Handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories . . . that's what we are about! Come visit!!
http://www.boutiqueonfeet.com

Is your family drinking the safest water possible? Would you like to find out how you and your family can start feeling better simply by changing the quality of your water? www.dreamtreefamily.com Check it out today! This could change your life.

Kimberly Demetrio said:
My business is Shortycake Creations, www.shortycake.com , Sweet gifts, Party favors, & Self Indulgent Treats. It started as a hobby about 5 years ago and I am now focussed on it full time.

I would like you to visit the following website: www.dreamtreefamily.com. Let me know what you think!
Is your family drinking the safest water possible? Would you like to find out how you and your family can start feeling better simply by changing the quality of your water? www.dreamtreefamily.com Check it out today! This could change your life.

Michaela said:
My name is Michaela and I offer support to moms who would like to make money doing something that they love. It's not always easy, but it is possible. You can find me at www.passionateprofitablemoms.com
Hi, I see that you're into the natural based products. I would like to introduce you to a cutting edge line of alkaline water products which also produce antioxidant rich water to drink.

Would you like to find out how you and your family can start feeling better simply by changing the quality of your water? www.dreamtreefamily.com Check it out today! This could change your life.

TerreAnne said:
Environmentally-friendly, natural-based products, with 100% guarantee... and free products.

I got involved with this company in November 2007, after meeting with a couple of the long-time customers. This company is consumer-direct, which means that there is no middle man, so the consumers have input on what is out there and the costs are lower. This company has been in business for 25 years and is an Inc. 500 company.

I started taking the vitamin supplements, and after a few short months, I was able to reduce the amount of medications I was taking. I also started out trying to sports supplements, and the household products.

Did you know that dish soap has acid in... and can make children and pets sick, or worse?

What I would really like to share is that the products are highly-concentrated, to provide more for the money, and work extremely well. Also, everything is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't like it, they will reimburse or replace it for you.

Also, when you sign on a a customer, you are given $100 of free products (over the first 5 months), to try other products at no charge. If they didn't believe in their product, would want to give their stuff away?

Then, as you shop each month, you earn more "free" money, to use to purchase other products,.

If you take a shower, brush your teeth, or even do laundry, then this is a shopping experience for you.

My website is: http://trishb.changeyourstore.com
My blog site is: http://somanyopportunities4u.wordpress.com

Thank you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service