I came across this idea in another forum and thought it would be good idea to share it here.

I know there are many Mom’s who stay at home, but also run part time business’s from home, that non of us know about, but many of us can benefit from, and we can support each other in our endeavours. There are so many people doing independent sales, and so many awesome new companies everywhere that we don’t know about.

So come on….share your company here, tell us what you do and for which company?

I am in the process of building a website, called The Special needs child.com.

Here you can get information, tips and techniques for raising, loving and parenting a child with special needs. Special families need to share stories, resources, and information to inspire and motivate each other on this long journey full of ups and downs, raising a child with special needs.

Pop in, have a look around! I would love to hear from you if you have any ideas or would like to contribute to my site.

Natalie

The-special-needs-child.com

Who’s next?

Tags: WAHM, business, mom

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'm a WAHM and offer custom blog design for commercial and personal use. I also want to use my blog to promote other work at home moms. I agree that we all should support eachother.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

http://trendygirldesigns.blogspot.com
Hi Busi-moms!

Can't wait to review all of your businesses and possibly add some of yours to my blog as a recommendation.

I've been a stay-at-home mom for eight years and have recently become an independent consultant for Pure Romance.

Pure Romance is an at-home party similar to Mary Kay. I sell lotions, lingerie and relationship enhancement products. The best part is I'm empowering, educating and entertaining women while they relax and have fun in the comfort of their own home with their close girlfriends, sampling and learning about the benefits of our products.

Hostesses typically receive $100-$200 or more in free products just for having a fun girls night in!

I'm thankful for the low overhead, that I'm making money for something I love to do, and that there are no limits to how far I can take my business.

Please visit my business blog Pure Romance Party!

Oh I like this group!!!! :)
Thank you for getting back with me. Also, did you look at the website? This water would be very beneficial for our health, aside from the business. Let me know? Thanks again. Be Blessed.

Renee Robinson said:
Is your family drinking the safest water possible? Would you like to find out how you and your family can start feeling better simply by changing the quality of your water? www.dreamtreefamily.com Check it out today! This could change your life.

Kimberly Demetrio said:
My business is Shortycake Creations, www.shortycake.com , Sweet gifts, Party favors, & Self Indulgent Treats. It started as a hobby about 5 years ago and I am now focussed on it full time.

Hi! I just signed up to be a Barefoot Books Ambassador. at first it was just to help a friend toward winning a prize for getting the most recruits to join...but now, after I've looked into it a bit more, I am really hoping to make this a way for me to contribute to our household income. Please take a look at my Barefoot Books Marketplace and place an order. all of the products are gorgeous/high quality, and they help instill great values in your children as well.

Hi my name is Melissa! I have 2 business that I am doing! I have a Mary Kay Business that has given me an amazing opportunity to meet other women! The start up cost for Mary Kay is $100.00 + tax. If you are interested in finding out more about the business please contact me at mjeune@marykay.com
I also make baby onesies. I use stamps with non toxic ink and stamps. Its a lot of fun. I sell them for $10 each. If you would like me to make onesies for you just email me at mjjeune@gmail.com. I will have samples up soon! You will be able to purchase them at www.mommyhelpdesk.com very soon.

Thank for your interest in my businesses:) Blessings!
What a great idea! I haven't been on here for quite some time took a break from the daily blogging to help my husband establish a new business. With all of that going well now and since it is seasonal I have finally gotten around to taking care of myself and what I am wanting to do.

So I just joined a company called Vault Denim....
What's Vault Denim? Well, if you love designer jeans but not the prices??
You need to check out Vault Denim.
They sell authentic designer jeans! No Knock Offs or Seconds!

Our denim lines include William Rast, True Religion, Hudson, JBrand, Joe's Jeans and many many more.
In the stores you see price tags of $150-$250.

Prices are 25%- 60% off retail. $48 - $88 . We have women's 0-13 or 23-32, plus sizes up to 22 and men's 30-40!
Hostess can earn free jeans!

These at home parties are so easy!!! There will be 120-150 pairs of premium designer jeans for your guest to try on...they are all cash and carry. It's a great atmosphere for honest opinions and no sales pressure.

Want to become a Vault Denim Distributor? Cost is $79 enrollment fee with no monthly fee or purchase required....and the jeans are supplied by Vault Denim!

This company is expanding everyday and has not reached many states....all there needs to be is 4 or 5 consultants signed up in order to receive inventory for hosting sales.

If you might be interested in something like this please email me at::::: betajones@vaultdenim.com

Be the first in your area to start up a team....it's amazing how successful you can be when you start on the ground floor the possibilities are endless.
I realized that in order to boost my own website that I needed to create a media kit, I'm glad I did! Though it took me awhile to do so it came out great and I've gotten great responses AND advertisers because of it (I booked another client tonight actually, hooray!)

I am helping a couple other moms with theirs but wouldn't mind creating some for other moms as well.

I do charge to create the kit but it's a great upfront investment when it will generate sales!

Here is the link to my media kit: https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AWQBFPPjCjcWZDc4czVjZF83NW...

If you are interested definitely let me know!

Thanks!
Krishana Marsh
www.momsinthecity.net
Hi! My name is Caren and I run and operate an online retail store called The Favour Shoppe. We specialize in selling unique favors for all occasions! I also have a blog, that on every Monday I promote other event / wedding related professionals.
Hi Ladies!!

I am not a SAHM or a WAHM, but I am a single mom who needed extra income but had virtually zero time for another job. So, being that I love makeup, skincare and cute jewelry... I became an Avon rep!!

Selling Avon is awesome. It is a company that has been around for over 100 yrs and they work to enpower women, just like you and me. Buying has become easier because now, you can order from my store ONLINE!!

Please check out my store at: http://www.youravon.com/yolandamachado

Don't live in the Los Angeles area but still want to purchase? No problem...just have it shipped DIRECTLY to you. All of my fellow mommies get 10% off any order over $40 and free shipping over $30.

Take care!
http://lasinglemama.blogspot.com
Hello, I am an Amazon Associate and just set up an astore through amazon for baby and toddler items. The store has everything from clothes to diapers.

Check it out at: http://astore.amazon.com/worki0e-20
http://busymomibee.blogspot.com

Take Care!
What a great idea!
I am an Aromatherapist. I have recently decided to focus more on my online aromatherapy business, so I made a new blog dedicated just to aromatherapy and essential oils with lost of information being added. I also offer online consultations.

It is a brand new blog with very few followers right now, I plan to have an oil of the month giveaway to followers of the blog just to show appreciation. So, if I can get a decent amount of followers I will start the giveaway in the beginning of November.

I am a distributor of Young Living Essential Oils and I am focusing on increasing my team and to sell oils. I offer my new e-book All You Need to Get Started in Aromatherapy, at no cost to people joining my team, whether it is just to enjoy the preferred customer price or to become a distributor. I fully support my team giving them valuable health advise as well..I have been involved in several companies and I know what I don't like about the ways people support their teams. I want to be there 100% for my team..

My blog, All You Need to Know to Get Started in Aromatherapy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service