I came across this idea in another forum and thought it would be good idea to share it here.

I know there are many Mom’s who stay at home, but also run part time business’s from home, that non of us know about, but many of us can benefit from, and we can support each other in our endeavours. There are so many people doing independent sales, and so many awesome new companies everywhere that we don’t know about.

So come on….share your company here, tell us what you do and for which company?

I am in the process of building a website, called The Special needs child.com.

Here you can get information, tips and techniques for raising, loving and parenting a child with special needs. Special families need to share stories, resources, and information to inspire and motivate each other on this long journey full of ups and downs, raising a child with special needs.

Pop in, have a look around! I would love to hear from you if you have any ideas or would like to contribute to my site.

Natalie

The-special-needs-child.com

Who’s next?

Tags: WAHM, business, mom

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My business is Purity Clothing Co and I design and make dresses, skirts and tops as well as handmade jewelry and hair accessories.  I also sell {oh-so-lady-like} luggage.  Take a look and purchase from either of my websites.  Thanks and may God bless you all!  www.purityclothingco.blogspot.com and www.shoppurity.com.  Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/purityclothingco

Hi everybody my name is April and my hubby and  I have a travel business we specialize in showing our customers how to travel for pennies on the dollar. Why pay for a vacation of a lifetime when you can have a lifetime of  vacations for the same cost. We also show business owners how to increase sales,  get new customers, reward employees, by offering travel incentives. We are a one stop shop for all your travel needs. We look forward connecting with you and showing you how to go on vacation for wholesale prices.

http://www.travelmotives.co.nr

My name is Beth Wilson and I run As U Wish Concierge. It is a lifestyle managerment compani\y that helps working families get their free time back. After a long day/week at work they do not want to worry about household errands, car services, walking the dog, etc. As U Wish Concierge will take care of this for them as well as many other things allowing them to spend more time with their families or doing something else they love. Please check out our website at www.asuwishnc.com and then become a fan on facebook.

Hi Everyone ! 

My name is Kirsten and I am pretty new, I just joined a few days ago so I am still trying to get a hang of all this and the Club Rules and all ! :)

This thread is a wonderful idea and I would LOVE the chance to tell others my business.

I create and sell hair bows. I know its not a very unique business but its something I truly enjoy doing and I am working on coming up with more ideas as I go along.

My Website is http://www.kirstiesbowtique.com

I also have my own blog as well that I would love to share, http://theemtmommy.blogspot.com

I talk about being an EMT and a Mommy! Though I also am interested in supporting other Mommy Businesses and blogs and post reviews on my blog if anyone is interested in working something out with me on this.

I hope to get to know you all and see what everyone has to offer ;)

What a Beautiful site you have ;)

Beth Wilson said:

My name is Beth Wilson and I run As U Wish Concierge. It is a lifestyle managerment compani\y that helps working families get their free time back. After a long day/week at work they do not want to worry about household errands, car services, walking the dog, etc. As U Wish Concierge will take care of this for them as well as many other things allowing them to spend more time with their families or doing something else they love. Please check out our website at www.asuwishnc.com and then become a fan on facebook.

Hi April : Wanted to let you know I visited your site .. and I do plan on reading further. I also am following you now ;)

April Frederick said:

Hi everybody my name is April and my hubby and  I have a travel business we specialize in showing our customers how to travel for pennies on the dollar. Why pay for a vacation of a lifetime when you can have a lifetime of  vacations for the same cost. We also show business owners how to increase sales,  get new customers, reward employees, by offering travel incentives. We are a one stop shop for all your travel needs. We look forward connecting with you and showing you how to go on vacation for wholesale prices.

http://www.travelmotives.co.nr

Welcome to fab-U-tique...the fab YOU boutique!  We are your premier source for today's hottest styles. We offer many  fab-U-lous items including Unique, Boutique Style Clothing, Trendy Jewelry, Designer Inspired Handbags, Fashion Accessories, and Personalized Gifts.

We are not your typical "mass volume" seller.  fab-U-tique carries only small quantities of each item so that YOU can make a fashion statement.  All products are exclusively selected by fab-U-tique's owners to ensure top quality and a trendy yet retro-appeal.  So if you are looking for something different, eye-catching, and priced right, fab-U-tique has got you covered!

To be considered for our Monthly Free Jewelry Giveaway and receive notifications of new product releases, exclusive sales, and specials: join our mailing list, "Like" us on Facebook or "Follow" us on Twitter. 

I am doing my business on the side. I have a full time job. I call it Personalized Sweet Wrappings, I personalize candy wrappers, mintbooks and bottle labels. I would like to be a WAHM someday.

Stop by my business blog: Everyday is a Celebration when you get the chance and I'll reciprocate when I get the chance.

Dina - Hi !

I use to create and sell candy bar wrappers, I have a lot of awesome photos if you would like me to share them with you. I use to also create Gift Can's ( they are created by Pain Can's )

I was VERY into that business, I had all sorts of graphics that I would buy, CD's, Programs, and a laser printer. Though I had some personal issues and had to stop! I am now selling and creating hair bows. I would LOVE to add your Link or Button to my Bow Business Web site as well as my EMT Blog if you would like.

I LOVE your name as well for your business !! ;)

Well I hope to get to know you further ....

Kirsten

http://www.kirstiesbowtique.com

http://theemtmommy.blogspot.com

My Name is Emmie and I have a Chewing gum business called Xyloburst. We sell natural chewing gum and mints. Visit us at Xyloburst.com for FREE Samples, and yes, we pay for the shipping. or like us on facebook!!!

Hello ALL! ;)

I can't wait for tomorrow Friday April 15.  Why you ask?  Well one taxes are due, so that is done and over with till next year and tomorrow will be the BIG OPENING day for Bamboopink by JudeFrances.  New start up company selling jewelry, that will satisfy all tastes and budgets.  The price range is from $19-$99.  You can shop online on my online catalog tomorrow at www.bamboopink.net/marbella  You can even host a virtual online trunk show, to earn lots of free jewelry.  Your friends will be able to shop from their own homes in their PJ's...;)  Just contact me to set the show up for you.  If you just love the jewelry and want to get in on the awesome opportunity sign up now at www.bamboopink.net/marbella I love answering questions, so  ask away and enjoy the comp. plan Bamboopink has for us. ;)

Have a great day! ;)

marbella

That sounds so very exciting for you ;) I will keep my eye open on your products too .. Congrats!!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service