If you have Facebook... Do you know how to link your blog to Facebook? I was using FB Notes imports before... But it seems just too much on the profile page or the friends' page... Plus it doesn't show the pics from the post, and there are just a lil link said "view original" or something like that to lead to the original blog... So, I found the app, seems showing only the post title... The App name is NetworkedBlogs. I thought it's cool, because I found the app on somebody else's profile, n it seems updating really good. So I tried, then I found out I have to have more than 4 followers to show updates...?

Does anybody know the better way to link to the blog from Facebook???

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could use some help on this too.  I have the notes thing set up, but it doens't even import all my posts, and I would rather it go to my Wall?  I can manually push them to my personal fb page, but having a heck of a time with going to the blog FB page I created.  HELP>>>>  PLease :)
I wrote a while back on Facebook Business Pages:

It sounds like you really may be trying to use Facebook as a blogging platform, and that's not really what it's designed for. My advice would be to put your blog posts elsewhere (I'd advise a self-hosted WordPress site), and then use Facebook to promote your posts and link to them. If you look at my Facebook business page at, you'll see that I use the Wall to announce new blog posts, but send folks back to my blog to read them.

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service