13 hours ago
Linda Gries posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart joined Kailani's group
15 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart replied to Abigail's discussion 'FRESH FOLLOWS FOR 2018 :)'
15 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart posted a status
"Getting ready to start writing more of my current book! It's been way too long :)"
15 hours ago
Jacqui Stewart updated their profile
15 hours ago
zara andrew posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Tina updated their profile

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

Feel free to list your blog here if your posts are real, honest, and definitely not sugar-coated tales of motherhood. While they don't need to be negative posts, this group is about allowing each other to get real!

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

You can check out my posts at:

Be sure to check out some of my highlights under my "Best Of" tab!
I like the idea of a "best of" tab! I might consider it once I get a lot more posts. You can visit my blog at
I'm all aboout real and follow blogs that are the same. My site is Fobes Family Formula at
MY blog/stories certainly don't sugar-coat as I think parenting is an impossible job, albeit rewarding.

Some great blogs here.

You can check out my site at

Excited to be part of this group!! I'm pretty certain you'll agree that I do not sugar-coat parenting my 4 kids on:
Kat, I have four kids too! It's a riot :)
Welcome ladies! Stopping by and following you all as you join the group! Feel free to do the same!

All honest ...all the time! Come visit me at
Welcome and enjoy the group!
Oh! This is the place for me! When I talk about my kids it's about as sugar-coated as dog doo. I talk about dog doo sometimes too. Here's a recent talkin smack about the kids post: I'm pretty sure this is a bad sign

Have a laugh and please, do follow!

Stopping over to visit you ladies...
So glad you joined us in this group. That's what I'm talking about!!

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service