Feel free to list your blog here if your posts are real, honest, and definitely not sugar-coated tales of motherhood. While they don't need to be negative posts, this group is about allowing each other to get real!

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

You can check out my posts at:

Be sure to check out some of my highlights under my "Best Of" tab!
I like the idea of a "best of" tab! I might consider it once I get a lot more posts. You can visit my blog at
I'm all aboout real and follow blogs that are the same. My site is Fobes Family Formula at
MY blog/stories certainly don't sugar-coat as I think parenting is an impossible job, albeit rewarding.

Some great blogs here.

You can check out my site at

Excited to be part of this group!! I'm pretty certain you'll agree that I do not sugar-coat parenting my 4 kids on:
Kat, I have four kids too! It's a riot :)
Welcome ladies! Stopping by and following you all as you join the group! Feel free to do the same!

All honest ...all the time! Come visit me at
Welcome and enjoy the group!
Oh! This is the place for me! When I talk about my kids it's about as sugar-coated as dog doo. I talk about dog doo sometimes too. Here's a recent talkin smack about the kids post: I'm pretty sure this is a bad sign

Have a laugh and please, do follow!

Stopping over to visit you ladies...
So glad you joined us in this group. That's what I'm talking about!!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service