Looking for a blog make-over? Come to the Designiversary Party!!

MommyBlogDesigns' just turned one year old!  Come celebrate with me at the Designiversary SALE ... and get over $100 in FREE blog design Goodies!!

What better way to celebrate than with a SALE!  If you've been wanting to update your blog ... then I invite you to come check this out!  It's the ALL-INCLUSIVE Pre-MADE Designiversary sale!

Come check out the selection of Pre-Made blog designs ... available for both Blogger & WordPress ... at ridiculously reasonable prices!!

As part of this sale .... I'm thrilled to be offering these designs as ALL-INCLUSIVE designs!  There are OODLES (over $100 worth!) of freebies included with them!  Absolutely everything you need for your blog is included with this sale ... a Personalized header, background, menu bar, blog button, favicon, post signature ... I'm even throwing in a co-ordinating twitter background and FB Cover photo ... and so much more!

Have you been wanting to give your blog a make-over?  Then come to the party ... and check out what's happening at MommyBlogDesigns' Designiversary SALE >>

Tags: blog, blogger, designs, makeover, mommy, mommyblogdesigns, premade, wordpress

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! my blog needs some help.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service