Looking for a blog make-over? Come to the Designiversary Party!!

MommyBlogDesigns' just turned one year old!  Come celebrate with me at the Designiversary SALE ... and get over $100 in FREE blog design Goodies!!

What better way to celebrate than with a SALE!  If you've been wanting to update your blog ... then I invite you to come check this out!  It's the ALL-INCLUSIVE Pre-MADE Designiversary sale!

Come check out the selection of Pre-Made blog designs ... available for both Blogger & WordPress ... at ridiculously reasonable prices!!

As part of this sale .... I'm thrilled to be offering these designs as ALL-INCLUSIVE designs!  There are OODLES (over $100 worth!) of freebies included with them!  Absolutely everything you need for your blog is included with this sale ... a Personalized header, background, menu bar, blog button, favicon, post signature ... I'm even throwing in a co-ordinating twitter background and FB Cover photo ... and so much more!

Have you been wanting to give your blog a make-over?  Then come to the party ... and check out what's happening at MommyBlogDesigns' Designiversary SALE >>

Tags: blog, blogger, designs, makeover, mommy, mommyblogdesigns, premade, wordpress

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! my blog needs some help.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service