Hi ladies!

I just started my blog, and I'm just wondering if anybody can give me some feedback?? Im not getting very many followers and I'm wondering what I can be doing better...

http://hangingwithahousewife.blogspot.com

Tags: advice, blog, help, new

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the header on your blog, that drawing is so cute!

I try not to focus on how many followers I have.  I found that once I began to write more about something I'm passionate about, running, and started reading other blogs by runners, I connected with more people and got a few more followers.  Still, as long as the few people that read me are enjoying what they read, and as long as I enjoy writing, I'm happy.  Your son is adorable, and it's so exciting to watch babies grow and develop in that first year or two.  I look forward to reading about his adventures, and yours!

Thanks! I actually just changed my banner to that drawing and I love it!

That is great advice, and thank you! I cannot wait to watch him grow and see who he becomes :]

Hey Samantha,

I am just like you. I just started my blog and am still trying to get in the groove of writing it, promoting it, and figuring out how to get followers and all that good stuff. I checked out your blog and I think you are off to a great start! A lot of what I've read about blogging is that it does take time to build a strong audience so I just think you should just keep doing what you're doing. I'm going to go on over Twitter and follow you there. I have a few other sites I use that I can send you too if you'd like. Just let me know!

Chevonn

Yes please! that would be wonderful!

Chevonn Payton said:

Hey Samantha,

I am just like you. I just started my blog and am still trying to get in the groove of writing it, promoting it, and figuring out how to get followers and all that good stuff. I checked out your blog and I think you are off to a great start! A lot of what I've read about blogging is that it does take time to build a strong audience so I just think you should just keep doing what you're doing. I'm going to go on over Twitter and follow you there. I have a few other sites I use that I can send you too if you'd like. Just let me know!

Chevonn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service