Hi ladies!

I just started my blog, and I'm just wondering if anybody can give me some feedback?? Im not getting very many followers and I'm wondering what I can be doing better...

http://hangingwithahousewife.blogspot.com

Tags: advice, blog, help, new

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the header on your blog, that drawing is so cute!

I try not to focus on how many followers I have.  I found that once I began to write more about something I'm passionate about, running, and started reading other blogs by runners, I connected with more people and got a few more followers.  Still, as long as the few people that read me are enjoying what they read, and as long as I enjoy writing, I'm happy.  Your son is adorable, and it's so exciting to watch babies grow and develop in that first year or two.  I look forward to reading about his adventures, and yours!

Thanks! I actually just changed my banner to that drawing and I love it!

That is great advice, and thank you! I cannot wait to watch him grow and see who he becomes :]

Hey Samantha,

I am just like you. I just started my blog and am still trying to get in the groove of writing it, promoting it, and figuring out how to get followers and all that good stuff. I checked out your blog and I think you are off to a great start! A lot of what I've read about blogging is that it does take time to build a strong audience so I just think you should just keep doing what you're doing. I'm going to go on over Twitter and follow you there. I have a few other sites I use that I can send you too if you'd like. Just let me know!

Chevonn

Yes please! that would be wonderful!

Chevonn Payton said:

Hey Samantha,

I am just like you. I just started my blog and am still trying to get in the groove of writing it, promoting it, and figuring out how to get followers and all that good stuff. I checked out your blog and I think you are off to a great start! A lot of what I've read about blogging is that it does take time to build a strong audience so I just think you should just keep doing what you're doing. I'm going to go on over Twitter and follow you there. I have a few other sites I use that I can send you too if you'd like. Just let me know!

Chevonn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service