Hi ladies.  I was nominated for the Liebster Award.  This is an award for new bloggers that have less than 200 followers.  This is a great way for people to find you and find new blogs to follow.  If you would like to be nominated please comment below.  I look forward to checking out your blogs!

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm new to this, but would love for you to take a look. Former journalist, trailing spouse, wanting to get back into writing again :) www.mompersonator.com

Hi! I would love to be nominated! I turned to writing after my son passed away because I could not find an outlet that suited me well. Since I started, I have loved it and I have so much planning my next blog posts involving my kids. 

My mombloggersclub name is CelesteAvinaWilson205

My 2 blogs on Wordpress are: alexanderswish.wordpress.com and celesteavina.wordpress.com

I mainly write about the loss of my son and hoping to be a voice for the families who have also suffered the loss of a child. I write about my life as a mother, topics relating to motherhood, beauty, birthday planning, kids, fitness, and more! 

Thank You,

Celeste Avina

Love your Blog.  You will be hearing from me:)

Emily Allen said:

I'm new to this, but would love for you to take a look. Former journalist, trailing spouse, wanting to get back into writing again :) www.mompersonator.com

Love your new blog.  You will be hearing form me soon:)

Celeste Avina-Wilson said:

Hi! I would love to be nominated! I turned to writing after my son passed away because I could not find an outlet that suited me well. Since I started, I have loved it and I have so much planning my next blog posts involving my kids. 

My mombloggersclub name is CelesteAvinaWilson205

My 2 blogs on Wordpress are: alexanderswish.wordpress.com and celesteavina.wordpress.com

I mainly write about the loss of my son and hoping to be a voice for the families who have also suffered the loss of a child. I write about my life as a mother, topics relating to motherhood, beauty, birthday planning, kids, fitness, and more! 

Thank You,

Celeste Avina

Hey, I am a four of four living abroad in Mexico. I blog about our life and adventures at Los Gringos Locos. Thanks for visiting :-)

http://www.gringoslocos6.com

Hi, Not sure if it's too late, but I'd love to be considered as well. My blog is http://researchparent.com

I'm a former research scientist turned stay-at-home-mom who uses her nerdy inclinations to research the best books for kids of all ages. I have a 2 month old, 2 year old, and 4 year old.

I would be interested in this!

brookeheeb.blogspot.com

Hey Brooke.  I went to that link and it does not work:(

Brooke Heeb said:

I would be interested in this!

brookeheeb.blogspot.com

It's not to late.  You will be hearing from me soon:)

Michelle S. said:

Hi, Not sure if it's too late, but I'd love to be considered as well. My blog is http://researchparent.com

I'm a former research scientist turned stay-at-home-mom who uses her nerdy inclinations to research the best books for kids of all ages. I have a 2 month old, 2 year old, and 4 year old.


Thanks...You will be hearing from me soon:)
Tina Ernspiker said:

Hey, I am a four of four living abroad in Mexico. I blog about our life and adventures at Los Gringos Locos. Thanks for visiting :-)

http://www.gringoslocos6.com

I was apparently much more tired than I thought because I completely entered the wrong link! This one should work...

http://brookelenn.blogspot.com

Sorry about that!



Somer Nelson said:

Hey Brooke.  I went to that link and it does not work:(

Brooke Heeb said:

I would be interested in this!

brookeheeb.blogspot.com

Hey...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go check it out!!

http://somernelson.com/liebster-award/


Brooke Heeb said:

I would be interested in this!

brookeheeb.blogspot.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn


Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service