Hi -- I am somewhat new to blogging but have been working hard to build up my new site.  Im looking for an established blogger to help build my following base and/or online party hosts for some gorgeous jewelry.  We have just released our new Fall/Winter line and it is gorgeous!  There are pieces to fit every budget and taste.  If you have a blogging base that you think would work well for an effective giveaway, please contact me.  I would love to work with you!  Thanks for your help and support, Jennifer

We have a little girls line that is adorable, targeted towards girls 3-7. Below is the Lola Necklace, one of the necklaces in the line.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My daughter would love your jewelry and would love to work with you on my blog, One Day At A Time
Love love LOVE your stuff and would gladly do a giveaway. I am

I am very interested. My blog is Rita Reviews and you can email me at ritareviews (at)
I'd love to include your jewelry in my upcoming Dear Santa, All I want is everything feature event! I blog at Two Monkeys & a Washtub, please send me an email!

Alena Telford said:
My daughter would love your jewelry and would love to work with you on my blog, One Day At A Time
Hello! I would be interested as well! You can view my blog at:

Contact me if you are still looking!

Beautiful! I am looking to have my first give-away and this would be perfect! Get It Together, Domina!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service