Hey Y'all!!

I am looking for new followers, and followers that will read and comment. I will comment at least once a week on the blogs I follow, sometimes more!!! When I reach 100 followers I will have a great giveaway you won't want to miss!!

Follow me and leave a comment on my blog, and I will follow back!

and then there were three...

xo Melissa

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have followed everybody who commented here.  Please check out mine at

I'm following you now! :-)  You have a beautiful family :-) I have two little boys myself. Mine is Naturally Sweet

I am following you, too.

Please follow me at  :)

Hi Melissa,

I'm following you,

please follow me too at

I am following you.. Please follow back

Just started following your blog! I have a 3 year old little boy...we are working on the potty training too! I'm going to check out that link you posted about 3 Days!! Best of luck to you!

Here's my blog link: All in a Day!  It's very much a work in progress as I try to devote more time to blogging!

Following! Thank you for the comment!

you, please follow a tips blog for mom's who want to stay healthy and get wealthy. You have an adorable family.

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

The New Smart Toy Every Kid Will Want

With the holidays quickly approaching parents are already clamoring to find some of the best toys and tech products for their children. Now more than ever it’s all about exclusive gifts parents can give their children – the type that all of their children’s friends wish they’d received and their parents will…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service