FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Safety Tips to Prevent Your Dream Pool from Becoming a Nightmare

Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…

Why Every Family Needs Business-Level Internet Security

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Every day it becomes easier and easier to hack websites, blogs, home networks, and phones. Nothing seems to be immune from malicious digital attacks, but you can make it harder for them to get in. 

We've been testing the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

Come and experience a first hand look into what it's like to be a speech-language pathology graduate student and a mother of an 18 month old! 

I'm looking for followers and I will follow back!!

 

www.slpgraduateschoolmom.blogspot.com 

 

 

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am following :) I teach ASL so your blog should be an interesting read! Here is my blog, I am currently doing an organic burp cloth giveaway. http://anyasgreenbaby.blogspot.com/
Anya

ASL! What a wonderful and very useful tool in communication!

following you!

Anya Heidenberg said:

I am following :) I teach ASL so your blog should be an interesting read! Here is my blog, I am currently doing an organic burp cloth giveaway. http://anyasgreenbaby.blogspot.com/
Anya

Happy to follow ~  follow me at http://nonasnotes.blogspot.com

Used to teach special ed and loved all the Speech-language therapists I worked with, they are the best!  I'm currently writing about health.  Would love to have you follow!

Special Ed! What a calling in life....it takes such great people to be able to do that line of work!

Will follow back :)



Maryann G Rhodey said:

Happy to follow ~  follow me at http://nonasnotes.blogspot.com

Used to teach special ed and loved all the Speech-language therapists I worked with, they are the best!  I'm currently writing about health.  Would love to have you follow!

Thanks so much Danielle!  Best to you as you complete your thesis.  I had to take comps for my Masters!
Thank you Maryann!  Yes finding subjects will be my only difficulty! This thesis is like a monkey on my back that will not go away until the day I graduate! :)  It will be worth it though!!  Wonderful Blog by the way! Loved the piece about high blood pressure!

Maryann G Rhodey said:
Thanks so much Danielle!  Best to you as you complete your thesis.  I had to take comps for my Masters!

I'm following you now!

I imagine I'll relate a lot to you- I'm also in school now (working on year 12 of the most absurd BA in the history of formal education), and I have 18 month old twins.  :)  I also have a deaf cousin, so I've grown up being passably conversant in ASL.

 

http://becomingsupermommy.blogspot.com

 

Looking forward to seeing you around the blogosphere!

Wow TWINS!!  I honestly don't know if I could do it and be in school on top of it! Good luck in your studies!
I will follow you back ! :)
Becoming SuperMommy said:

I'm following you now!

I imagine I'll relate a lot to you- I'm also in school now (working on year 12 of the most absurd BA in the history of formal education), and I have 18 month old twins.  :)  I also have a deaf cousin, so I've grown up being passably conversant in ASL.

 

http://becomingsupermommy.blogspot.com

 

Looking forward to seeing you around the blogosphere!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service