Hello to all! This site is a bit confusing for me and it is set up with my FB which that email I never check!

I am looking for new followers who genuinely want to read my blogs and also participate in any discussions.

I write about anything from parenting issues, relationship ideas and I am currently trying to get started in making my own engraved jewelry. I am so overwhelmed with the ideas and sometimes I feel like I discourage myself. 

I do not like to do follow for follow because I dont think it is an honest follow...I do however follow a lot of blogs, especially if it is other moms that speak of anything that has to do with parenting and crafts. 

I also blog about beauty, to the best of my knowledge and show off any photo shopping skills I have. 

If you follow me on blogger, pls be sure to let me know by messaging me or shooting me an email on the right hand side. Include a link to your page and I will most definitely take a look at it.

Toodles

Myrna :)

Views: 1229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI! I saw that you were looking to increase your blog follower count. If you head over to my blog and leave me a comment with a link back to your blog I will follow you back. Please stop by and take a look around. http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

Thanks

Chunky and Monkey MD

Stopped by & commented & followed.

Kimberley Meier

http://momof3chaos.blogspot.com/

I completely agree and am looking for genuine followers also. I will make sure to stop by your blog and check it out =]  if you'd like to check out mine its  www.thriftymom613.com

well I guess I'm missing something =[  I don't see a link to your blog and it looks like your profile is on private =[

hello there Myrna and Marie Roker-Jones .. new to this mom blogger site but so glad i came coz i found this oldie but goodie thread.. I'm from NYC too... my lil one is napping so it was a battle between my lunch or the computer, the computer won... let's follow each other since we're all interested in the same things.. i'm going to follow you guys as soon as i hit reply...  happy blogging

melody

www.poshappetite.blogspot.com

www.twitter.com/poshappetite

www.facebook.com/poshappetite

Marie Roker-Jones said:

Hi Myrna,

I'm in the NYC too!  Do you have  Twitter account?

www.raisinggreatmen.com

hi amber,

checked out your blog and liked it.. following you now...

melody

Amber Trievel said:

I completely agree and am looking for genuine followers also. I will make sure to stop by your blog and check it out =]  if you'd like to check out mine its  www.thriftymom613.com

i did on yours as well.. stopped by, commented and followed :)

melody

KIMBERLEY MEIER said:

Stopped by & commented & followed.

Kimberley Meier

http://momof3chaos.blogspot.com/

Amen!  I have just been doing research on the Blog Parties and such trying to find ways to get my Blog out there, but I can't bring myself to follow or even "like" a blog that I truly don't.  I appreciate the fact that there are fellow bloggers out there that feel the same way.  I will check out your blog, and if it is something that I truly "like" then I will absolutely be a follower!

Please do the same for me -  I am pretty new to the blogging world and would love any input- good or constructive :)

Thanks! Theresa  www.notsosimplyme.com

Hi

I'm really enjoying reading this thread. I have found some great new blogs to follow.  I genuinely  love- reading blogs.It's my form of down time (instead of watching tv).   

I have a fairly new blog I'm looking for some new followers. If you have a moment, stop by 

http://parentsdesk.com

I hear you, here!   I have been blogging for years, two years at my current site, and I hate when people do the "I'm following now, you follow me?" crud.  It's been going on for the better part of 10 years that I've kept an online journal.

That said, I will definitely check out the blogs of moms who feel the same way I do, because I know that they have genuine hearts, too!

My blog has about... 8 followers?  Or something.  THere's more on my facebook page for it, but I rarely get comments or anything.

I blog about anything under the sun, it seems.

http://goghgreen.blogspot.com

My blog posts from the past few days have been more reflective and personal. 

Hello, all!  I am looking for genuine followers, too.  I love to share info with people and I hope they are getting some use out of it!  I try to comment whenever I find someone's post useful or interesting.  I will check out some of your blogs.  My friend and I blog at:

www.twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com

Hi

I just signed up to follow both of you. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.