Hello to all! This site is a bit confusing for me and it is set up with my FB which that email I never check!

I am looking for new followers who genuinely want to read my blogs and also participate in any discussions.

I write about anything from parenting issues, relationship ideas and I am currently trying to get started in making my own engraved jewelry. I am so overwhelmed with the ideas and sometimes I feel like I discourage myself. 

I do not like to do follow for follow because I dont think it is an honest follow...I do however follow a lot of blogs, especially if it is other moms that speak of anything that has to do with parenting and crafts. 

I also blog about beauty, to the best of my knowledge and show off any photo shopping skills I have. 

If you follow me on blogger, pls be sure to let me know by messaging me or shooting me an email on the right hand side. Include a link to your page and I will most definitely take a look at it.

Toodles

Myrna :)

Views: 1229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'm Shelby, a twenty-something stay-at-home momma to a great little guy, Oliver. Come check out my blog at :: It's Always Sonny :: And learn all about our family, parenting adventures & mishaps, DIY, recipes & read Oliver's journal!

Hi ladies, I was just thinking about this follow-for-follow thing and I agree that it may not be the best way to get genuine readers for your blog. I started out that way when I joined MBC, but I can see where that could get difficult because then you have so many blogs to keep up with. I have been blogging for several months and have a nice little following but would love to have more people who are genuinely interested in my blog for its content. I'm a stay-at-home mother of two young children and I write about our daily life at home, including my interests in crocheting, sewing, reading, cooking, baking and gardening. My blog focuses on the small details and pleasures of everyday life. I try to be positive and upbeat in my writing. If you think this sounds like a blog you would enjoy following, I would love to have you stop by and visit me. :)

My blog: thistlebear

I would love to increase my readership as well. I am finding it a bit difficult. I do like coming on to the site and reading other blogs.  I have found some great blogs. I normally keep track of the blogs that I join and try to comment on them at least once every other week until I just never hear from them.  I love having tons of blogs to read and respond too.

Cynthia

www.richlymiddleclass.com

Dear Mommies, check this out www.donttellanyonedesign.blogspot.com for some very cheap, stylish and unique designs and Baby Shower invitation cards!

Great site. 

Don't Tell Anyone said:

Dear Mommies, check this out www.donttellanyonedesign.blogspot.com for some very cheap, stylish and unique designs and Baby Shower invitation cards!

Oh thank you my dear! :)

Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson said:

Great site. 

Don't Tell Anyone said:

Hi ladies. What a great thread.  My blog has 20 followers. I have been blogging 2 years however I really got focused 8 months ago.  Since then I have quite a few looks not so many followers.  I am going to put a links page together for blogs I love. I will look at all  your blogs and follow them.  Thanx Hope

http://mamascrazyhappylife.blogspot.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service