ADVERTISEMENT

My goal is to find some fresh, exciting new blogs to read and writers to connect with. Anything goes!

So, if you'd like, come check out my blog. Let me know you've stopped by and I'll follow you.

Brilliant Sulk

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just started following you. My new blog can be found here: http://yovia.com/blogs/confessionsofastoryteller/
I'm new to blogging...love yours, just RSS'd it.
Thanks
Hi Sharon - Is that Bloomingdale's in Westchester????
You are funny! And where exactly is Mulletville? I grew up in Ct....
I knew I'd like your blog just from that photo...
Come on Monique, tell us about yourself. This is supposed to be a silly thread...
Thanks Irish. New blog! Ah, always fun because you can do whatever you like!
Do you have a link to your blog Lily? Or am I just not seeing it because I'm sooo tired...
I love your writing style! Since last July I haven't written much, especially since my daughter was born in September. I plan on writing more soon, though! Go to the second or third page and you'll find a couple good entries. trinacouncil.blogspot.com
Congrats on your new baby! It's tough to write with a tiny baby, wait a couple of months and it'll be easier.Then it'll be hard when again when they're mobile! I enjoyed the post on the random things about you. Really interesting...
This is a refreshing post! Try my blog...a little of this and that and some snark thrown in every now and then to keep it spicy!

http://genmaspeaks.blogspot.com
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Tired of Being Disorganized? Simplify Your Life with Chart and Soul

Do you struggle with not getting everything done that you want to get done in a day? Home organization and time management are 2 of the toughest obstacles parents face. With so little time and so much to do, sometimes it feels impossible to get ahead. Our friends at Chart and Soul designed a line of…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook
Thumbnail

Have You RSVP'd for the #SheSavvy #TwitterParty | $300 in Cash Prizes | bit.ly/iamsavvyy to win! #ad

Timeline…

See More
Facebook19 hours ago · Reply
Clare Lee updated their profile
22 hours ago
Clare Lee is now friends with Sarah McCormick, Jessica, Janine Hill and Helen Shep
22 hours ago
Elizabeth Doren posted a status
23 hours ago
Richa Choudhary commented on Mayra's group 'Moms with Tots'
yesterday
Richa Choudhary commented on Mayra's group 'Moms with Tots'
yesterday
Richa Choudhary commented on Mom Bloggers Club's group 'Newbie Bloggers'
yesterday
Richa Choudhary commented on Richa Choudhary's album
yesterday

Advertisement