Hi I'm looking for new blogs to add to my daily read! Link and I will follow! THANKS :-)

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good Linda! Will stop by

Linda said:
Thank You Trudy!

Trudy Thorson said:

I'm The Mom Writes, I talk about simple, practical ways to make life easier at home - toddlers, going green and simple, working from home and more! Look forward to connecting via RSS/email!

Freshmom blog : www.freshmom.com :)

hey....come check out me! i just made snowflake cupcakes. www.onceuponabakersblog.blogspot.com

I'd love to have you come read mine! 3 sons + a career in real estate in Phoenix = utter chaos and ridiculousness at www.realestatetangent.com

Living Well Moms

I created a new network blog with some other moms and the purpose is to support small mom businesses. Each contributor writes about a different topic. Topics include natural parenting, creative living, health and beauty, family living and eating well. We have had a couple of guest writers so far, and we are looking for more people to write for us. We want to give guest bloggers a chance to get their name out as well.

Johanna

Feel free to check mine out. You will have to dig back to October though to see what I am normally about. November was swamped with reviews/giveaways because I held a gift guide and right now I am on a semi blog break for the holidays. 

Check mine out at A Mom's Choice

I am doing the same...I am getting addicted to finding other blogs....

http://www.lil-LIZ-bits.com

Liz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service