Hi I'm looking for new blogs to add to my daily read! Link and I will follow! THANKS :-)

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good Linda! Will stop by

Linda said:
Thank You Trudy!

Trudy Thorson said:

I'm The Mom Writes, I talk about simple, practical ways to make life easier at home - toddlers, going green and simple, working from home and more! Look forward to connecting via RSS/email!

Freshmom blog : www.freshmom.com :)

hey....come check out me! i just made snowflake cupcakes. www.onceuponabakersblog.blogspot.com

I'd love to have you come read mine! 3 sons + a career in real estate in Phoenix = utter chaos and ridiculousness at www.realestatetangent.com

Living Well Moms

I created a new network blog with some other moms and the purpose is to support small mom businesses. Each contributor writes about a different topic. Topics include natural parenting, creative living, health and beauty, family living and eating well. We have had a couple of guest writers so far, and we are looking for more people to write for us. We want to give guest bloggers a chance to get their name out as well.

Johanna

Feel free to check mine out. You will have to dig back to October though to see what I am normally about. November was swamped with reviews/giveaways because I held a gift guide and right now I am on a semi blog break for the holidays. 

Check mine out at A Mom's Choice

I am doing the same...I am getting addicted to finding other blogs....

http://www.lil-LIZ-bits.com

Liz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service