ADVERTISEMENT

My blog is a non-conventional mommy blog, it isn't cute and cuddly at all. What can you expect? There's sarcasm galore, some bad language - hence the motto, filters are for coffee - and lots of laughs! The most popular posts are:

How many f#$%n strollers do you really need? My husband and I have a problem, a terrible addiction, we can't stop buying kid-transporting stuff!

My Husband Is Secretly Trying to Kill Me (with Towels) Sorry, no spoiler, you have to read it! : )

Pooches and Pussy Cozies Deals with post-partum weight loss and hair loss and what to do with your "sheddings"

Disney Hates Parents Ever notice how parents are either missing or killed in Disney flicks?

Photo Friday: Mr. Potato Heads? Or Mrs.? A photo's worth 1000 words. Take a look. 

If you have a similar styled blog, I'd love to follow it! Please leave me the link to your blog and I'll add you. : )

Happy Hump Day!

Karen

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's great!! Following...here's my site: I See Amazing
Thanks! I'm following you too now. Very cool projects!! Look forward to trying some of them! 

Lacey Hall said:
I think it's great!! Following...here's my site: I See Amazing

Hahah! I like your style of writing. I just started following you.

Feel free to check out my blog too mommy....a work in progress

Thanks Ashley! I'm following you too now. Love your header photo and giveaway! 

Ashley Bond said:

Hahah! I like your style of writing. I just started following you.

Feel free to check out my blog too mommy....a work in progress

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Has Blogging Become One Big Chore?

Have you ever looked at your blog’s dashboard and whimpered to yourself, “Oh, I just cannot in any way, shape, or form write a blog post today?”

We have all been there, right? Or, is it just me?

After eight years of blogging I have whimpered that more times than I…

How to Get Your Kids to the Dentist Without Tears, Tantrums or Throwing

Growing up, you might remember a time in your life when the only thing scarier than the boogeyman was your dentist. Over the years, you grew to appreciate your dentist and his or her service to your dental health, however, it did take you some time to grow into that mentality. Give your kids a…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service