Looking for other mommy bloggers to follow! Moms with multiples?!

Hello! I'm a young mother from Florida with 17 month old twins and  I'm looking to find more mothers out there to follow! I've only been blogging for a year, and I've learned so much about parenting and writing from the blogs I already follow, I would really like to follow more.

My blog is about my journey with twins, and I could use a few followers if anyone genuinely liked my blog!

If you have a blog about motherhood, or even multiples would be nice! I'm always looking for tips on how to make like easier with multiples!

Please leave a link to you blog!

( I'm also new to this site, as of today, so any pointers on this site I would gladly take!)

-Melissa Juliet
Www.MePlusYouAndTWO.com

Tags: Twins, blogger, mom, multiples

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh my darlin & i

love for you to stop by! 

-Brittany 

Hi Melissa

I am following your blog....Can you plz follow both of mine

Style Up Your Life

Home Remedies and Tips & Tricks

thanks in advance

{blogged} Candles and Heartshttp://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com/2013/02/candles-and-hearts.html mommy of one 2.5 year old

www.hennablossom.com (<-- my blog)

I'm Henna, a new blogger as well. My blog is my take on life in Chicago as a mom, design lover, occasional crafter, aspiring photographer and making it through my wanderluuuust!

also looking to find other local bloggers to connect with.

good for you with multiples! respect! I have one who keeps me busy :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service