I just wanted to start off by saying Thanks to everyone who has followed me so far.  I truly appreciate it.  I am glad I have stumbled on this site and met the couple wonderful ladies that are here!

I have been doing my best and been following alot of blogs.  I never thought that doing this would introduce me to such fantastic people and sites!

I would love to gain a bit more followers.  I dont know why, my blog is in such a slum right now I just wanna cry lol.

Im new, I still have a lot to learn.  I have even went on FB to help my blog lol.  I hate FB and it didnt even do a thing lol.

I guess this post is to say that I would love to find some followers that will follow me back.  I do follow many, I do try to comment on what I read.  Sometimes I cant, I dont know why!. 

Thanks

http://www.greatfamilyadventures.com

@Familygreat

www.facebook.com/GreatFamilyFun

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your blogs :)

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Saturday Everyone.

New to this group.

I have two blogs. I'd love some comments on them. I have also been wondering if I should change some things up on my blogs so the more opinions I get, the better! Go ahead and visit. Oh, and I have an GIVEAWAY going on RIGHT NOW. TWO MORE DAYS LEFT. It's a $25 Amazon.com gift card.  All you have to do is sign up, follow me, leave a comment or two and that's all.  I hope to see you all there!!!!

Click here for Live.Learn.Change and click here for my other blog Back to Skinny

I think your blog looks great!  You had me at those cute wooden spoon decorations!  And no worries..I'm still learning as well.

Following you now.  Would love to have you stop by my blog as well. :)  http://www.athometake2.blogspot.com.  Thanks!

Jessica @ At Home Take 2

Thanks everyone, Sorry its taken me a bit to respond.  Been busy and not feeling too well.  But I have returned the favor and am following you all back.  Thx :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service