If you have a writing blog I would love to visit and exchange feedback, and maybe even exchange guest blog spots?? Where's your writing blog??
www.FreelancerForHire.wordpress.com

Tags: blog, blogging, blogs, exchange, followers, guest, writing

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know if I would consider my blog a "writing" blog. But I have always loved to write and have entertained the idea thousands of times professionally. I have wonderful mystic dreams of someone from Parenting, or Glamor, or maybe even Random House stumbling upon my blog and offering my a book deal or job as a freelancer.

I would love your thoughts on my blog and you as a follower ;-)

beforethebabywakes.blogspot.com
Hi! Just found your blog. It's great and very informative. I am a writer too and trying to get my book published right now. Searching for an agent currently. My book in blog version is:

http://www.organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com/

Would love to hear what you think!

Naomi de la Torre

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

¬© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service