Advertisement

Check out my blog...I'm a newbie...but can handle the truth...ha ha!  So I think :-)  Would love for you to follow me.  Just added google follower feature to my blog and it looks really lonely on my page!  I'll follow you back of course!  I love looking at new blogs! 
Thanks!!! I'm also on twitter.

Blog:  www.stinkerpinker.com

Twitter Handle: stinkerpinkers

Blessings, Kimberly

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kimberly! I'm following you! Please follow me too www.ourpeacefulhome.com
Hi Becky,

Following you!!

Looking for Followers myself..
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/
http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
Hi Kimberly! I like your blog- your kids are so cute!And I need followers too on twitter @mysshopnteacher and my blog is www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com
Thanks! I'm following you too!

JV said:
Hi Becky,

Following you!!

Looking for Followers myself..
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/
http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
Following you Becky!!! :-) Cute blog!

Becky Webb said:
Hi Kimberly! I'm following you! Please follow me too www.ourpeacefulhome.com
Following your blog and on twitter! Very interesting stuff! ~Kimberly

nirra poret said:
Hi Kimberly! I like your blog- your kids are so cute!And I need followers too on twitter @mysshopnteacher and my blog is www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com
Kimberly,
Really neat blog! I followed you.

If you wouldn't mind following me back: www.frugalonthecheap.com
I am your new follower
you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com
following you now!

Melysah said:
Hi! Now following. My new blog is about products and reviews.

Thanks!

Melysah
http://iflaunt4u.blogspot.com/
following you too!

Show Me MaMa said:
I am your new follower
you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com
Following you! Follow me at http://marriedtoageek.ning.com

Keri :)
Hey Keri, I would love to follow you too! I for some reason can't figure out how to do it! :-( Do you have Google Follower...I tried to sign up but it wouldn't let me. Maybe your blog is too high-tech for me!! LOL!

Keri Schneider said:
Following you! Follow me at http://marriedtoageek.ning.com

Keri :)

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Dawn CottonUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

SecureTeen: Ensuring a Safer Digital Experience for Kids

The threats of internet have been well-documented over the years, and while you as parent may know how to avoid them, chances are your kids don’t. Things could get ugly real fast if you don’t ensure their safety. However, it is easier said than done, especially in the modern day because kids spend…

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service