Check out my blog...I'm a newbie...but can handle the truth...ha ha!  So I think :-)  Would love for you to follow me.  Just added google follower feature to my blog and it looks really lonely on my page!  I'll follow you back of course!  I love looking at new blogs! 
Thanks!!! I'm also on twitter.

Blog:  www.stinkerpinker.com

Twitter Handle: stinkerpinkers

Blessings, Kimberly

Tags: begging, blogger, followers, needy, shameless

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kimberly! I'm following you! Please follow me too www.ourpeacefulhome.com
Hi Becky,

Following you!!

Looking for Followers myself..
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/
http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
Hi Kimberly! I like your blog- your kids are so cute!And I need followers too on twitter @mysshopnteacher and my blog is www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com
Thanks! I'm following you too!

JV said:
Hi Becky,

Following you!!

Looking for Followers myself..
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/
http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
Following you Becky!!! :-) Cute blog!

Becky Webb said:
Hi Kimberly! I'm following you! Please follow me too www.ourpeacefulhome.com
Following your blog and on twitter! Very interesting stuff! ~Kimberly

nirra poret said:
Hi Kimberly! I like your blog- your kids are so cute!And I need followers too on twitter @mysshopnteacher and my blog is www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com
Kimberly,
Really neat blog! I followed you.

If you wouldn't mind following me back: www.frugalonthecheap.com
I am your new follower
you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com
following you now!

Melysah said:
Hi! Now following. My new blog is about products and reviews.

Thanks!

Melysah
http://iflaunt4u.blogspot.com/
following you too!

Show Me MaMa said:
I am your new follower
you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com
Following you! Follow me at http://marriedtoageek.ning.com

Keri :)
Hey Keri, I would love to follow you too! I for some reason can't figure out how to do it! :-( Do you have Google Follower...I tried to sign up but it wouldn't let me. Maybe your blog is too high-tech for me!! LOL!

Keri Schneider said:
Following you! Follow me at http://marriedtoageek.ning.com

Keri :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn


Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service