ADVERTISEMENT

Check out my blog...I'm a newbie...but can handle the truth...ha ha!  So I think :-)  Would love for you to follow me.  Just added google follower feature to my blog and it looks really lonely on my page!  I'll follow you back of course!  I love looking at new blogs! 
Thanks!!! I'm also on twitter.

Blog:  www.stinkerpinker.com

Twitter Handle: stinkerpinkers

Blessings, Kimberly

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kimberly! I'm following you! Please follow me too www.ourpeacefulhome.com
Hi Becky,

Following you!!

Looking for Followers myself..
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/
http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
Hi Kimberly! I like your blog- your kids are so cute!And I need followers too on twitter @mysshopnteacher and my blog is www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com
Thanks! I'm following you too!

JV said:
Hi Becky,

Following you!!

Looking for Followers myself..
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/
http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
Following you Becky!!! :-) Cute blog!

Becky Webb said:
Hi Kimberly! I'm following you! Please follow me too www.ourpeacefulhome.com
Following your blog and on twitter! Very interesting stuff! ~Kimberly

nirra poret said:
Hi Kimberly! I like your blog- your kids are so cute!And I need followers too on twitter @mysshopnteacher and my blog is www.mysteryshoppingteacher.blogspot.com
Kimberly,
Really neat blog! I followed you.

If you wouldn't mind following me back: www.frugalonthecheap.com
I am your new follower
you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com
following you now!

Melysah said:
Hi! Now following. My new blog is about products and reviews.

Thanks!

Melysah
http://iflaunt4u.blogspot.com/
following you too!

Show Me MaMa said:
I am your new follower
you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com
Following you! Follow me at http://marriedtoageek.ning.com

Keri :)
Hey Keri, I would love to follow you too! I for some reason can't figure out how to do it! :-( Do you have Google Follower...I tried to sign up but it wouldn't let me. Maybe your blog is too high-tech for me!! LOL!

Keri Schneider said:
Following you! Follow me at http://marriedtoageek.ning.com

Keri :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Review: Great for a Holiday Gift: Sock Club!

We recently took Sock Club for a three-month spin and are so happy the good folks in Austin, Texas contacted us to try their monthly designer sock service. 

There is nothing like getting a designer surprise in the mail each month.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service