Hello moms!

You all are some very bright, intelligent women and I value your opinion. I'm hoping you all can help me out with this article I'm writing. The topic is how women can manage their finances during their maternity leave. I know most people have to take either some sort of reduced pay or unpaid leave (boo!), either of which can wreck havoc on your finances during a particularly trying time.

Can anyone give me some tips on things that they did that made it easier? I appreciate it!

Tags: finances, leave, maternity

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband and I saved every penny we could in the 9 months leading up to the birth of our daughter to help with maternity leave. We also set up a tighter budget for after our daughter was born and practiced using it for a couple of months before she was born to get into the groove. In other words we started transitioning early.

Yes I too believe managing money during nine months & working towards earning the same, which will be a great resource of finance once the baby gets delivered, also keeping self busy by doing part timers jobs even after delivery is a smart idea..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service