Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

Hello moms!

You all are some very bright, intelligent women and I value your opinion. I'm hoping you all can help me out with this article I'm writing. The topic is how women can manage their finances during their maternity leave. I know most people have to take either some sort of reduced pay or unpaid leave (boo!), either of which can wreck havoc on your finances during a particularly trying time.

Can anyone give me some tips on things that they did that made it easier? I appreciate it!

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband and I saved every penny we could in the 9 months leading up to the birth of our daughter to help with maternity leave. We also set up a tighter budget for after our daughter was born and practiced using it for a couple of months before she was born to get into the groove. In other words we started transitioning early.

Yes I too believe managing money during nine months & working towards earning the same, which will be a great resource of finance once the baby gets delivered, also keeping self busy by doing part timers jobs even after delivery is a smart idea..

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service