If you have a mom owned business, no matter how small, I would love to add it to my mom owned business directory on my site Mama-press. This is free to you,I just ask that you become a follower first. You will then also be eligible to win free ad space each week. My 200+ blog followers and 900+ Facebook fans would be good free exposure for you!
Www.mama-press.com

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love more info about this - I am a Tupperware Consultant in Western NY state and would love some free exposure.  Great site, but I can't find how to add to the list.  thanks!

Hi Lindsay!

Please email me at tracy@mama-press.com with your business name and link to your site.  Then, I will add it to my directory.  I have the linky set as a private list so only I can add business names.  Thanks, I look forward to your email!

Tracy

Hi Rachel!

Please email me at tracy@mama-press.com with your business name and link to your site. Then, I will add it to my directory. I have the linky set as a private list so only I can add business names. Thanks, I look forward to your email!

Tracy

Hi Tracy,

I would love to add my business to your site. Business Name is Organically Cute. Site: http://www.organicallycute.com

Thanks so much!

Hi Angela.

I added your site.  Your bibs are so cute, love that they are organic.  I'd buy one if my kids still used bibs, but they are 5 and 3. 

Thanks,

Tracy

Mama-press

Hi Tracy:

I would love for some exposure. I just became a follower on your site! I need to get the word out about my free and fun interactive website for kids-www.littlelillypolkadot.com. It has animation, learning tools, activities, a game, downloadable art prints and a narrated version of the book LITTLE LILLY'S POLKA DOT WORLD. The book teaches kids that going to the doctor is not so scary. I also have a blog- www.littlelillypolkadotbedtimeblog.blogspot.com. There is also a FB page- www.facebook.com/littlelillypolkadot. I guess you have figured out that at my house we're all about the polka dots!!

THANKS!!

Wendy

Hi, I would love for my business to be added to your site!

You can check out my website: Snaps & Snails Natural Family Products We focus on organic and natural parenting products, such as cloth diapers, baby carriers, natural body care and reusable products for moms!

Thanks!

Courtney, great site!

I had to amend my policy to include a small $10 fee.  The full details are here Mama-press Media Kit.  After reviewing, if you are still interested in being added, you can pay via the paypal button directly on the site, then email me with a brief business description and logo (if it's not on google) and I will add you within 24 hours.  Thanks!

Tracy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service