Whenever I encounter Mr. Linky, I always visit the blogger right above me on the list. I know some bloggers that visit the previous 5. Is there a number that's conventionally acceptable in the blogging world that I don't know about? How many do you visit?

Tags: Linky, Mr.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depending on how much time I have, I usually try to visit at least 5-7 other bloggers that have also signed up on Mr Linky. I don't know if there's a certain number you're supposed to visit....
Wow, so glad you brought this up. I was totally unaware of the Mr. Linky etiquette!
Interesting. I assume you mean if you added yourself to it as well. I don't always visit others, I'd like to but sometimes life gets so busy (as I'm sure you all know), it really depends on why I added myself and what the topic is.
I'm like Stephanie I was totally unaware that there is this type of Mr Linky etiquette! But now that you mention it I have often visited some of the other bloggers who left their link, so maybe I was using good etiquette without even being aware of it!
I hadn't thought about it as etiquette, but I also try to visit other's links, at least a few! And I usually skip around.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service