If you like to spend your free time gaming or gambling online, you aren’t alone. Video gamers spent an average of 6.5 hours per week playing with others online, and 4.5 hours with others in person, during 2016, per NewZoo. Statista reports that the online gambling industry will from 20.5…
Do you desperately want to get hold of the best credit card? When you opt for credit cards, you should be aware that every option has its set of benefits and rewards. This is why you need to make your choice wisely. We will just give you a guideline in this regard.
OK, let's hear it! What goals or resolutions do you have planned for your mom blog? Are you vowing to blog more consistently, with better posts, and more creative ideas? Or, are you resolving to finally become a review blogger with major inside connections with PR firms? Do you plan to land a blogging job with a major media company, or even turn your blog into a book proposal? Yes, it has happened before. What about doubling your traffic? Or, gaining more subscribers?
So far I'm very pleased with how things are going so my goals for 09 are small and attainable. I want to:
* update a few of the graphics
* increase/maintain frequency of posts
* achieve greater balance between content / giveaways
* post some how-to / tutorial type things
* focus, focus, focus
* update some SEO stuff, tags etc.
that's about it - if I do all of the above I'll continue to see an increase in readership which is my ultimate goal.
Wow...where to begin? This is a long list because I tend to be a 'goal-setter' kind of girl.
1) Reach out to other Mom Bloggers to develop more relationships (attend conferences, etc) I am going to Blissdom - that's a start, right?
2) Increase commenting on other sites as well as comments on my own posts (I know I get visitors, just not as much comment luv as I would like)
3) Learn more about SEO and social networking sites
4) Increase readership/hits (Let's aim high and say I would like to triple my current hits)
5) Establish a writing routine to keep from feeling overwhelmed
6) Triple my Technorati rating
7) Generate more revenue from affiliate marketing and advertising
8) Respond to all commenters
9) Increase freelance writing and speaking engagements
OK...I should probably get started....lots of work for me to do!
I want to start commenting on more people's blogs. I also really want to start reading more noew blogs. Another goal is to make my blog "prettier" this year. I also want to figure out how I can get advertising on my blog. I am not a complete SAHM, but with triplets I only go out to go to work 2 days a week. I really use my blog as an outlet to the world also. I know another mom said that too, but it is so true for me!