Great News - I just posted my very first

BLOG CANDY (free loot) GIVEAWAY

Please visit my blog for details (see link below)

Blog Candy - full details

Help me get to 500 followers!

The prize is everything in the photo and more - see blog for details!

Made by Jacqueline
My Blog

My Etsy Store

Tags: blog, by, candy, cards, crafts, giveaway, handmade, jacqueline, made, milton, More…paper

Views: 2

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great News - Just reached 150 followers this morning on my blog ... (which means I met my goal) 

I will leave the contest open til 4:00pm today (FEB 18) for any last minute entries. I will announce the winner at 4:00pm today. Get those last miniute entries in -

Its simple just follow my blog:
http://madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-very-first-blog-candy-giveaway.html

Thank-you to everyone who left a comment on my blog candy contest page – I used random.org to generate the winner based on the number of comments left on the blog candy contest page ...

The Winner was announced at 4:00PM EST -

Check Blog for details

Congratulations - and thank-you to all my new followers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service