Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

Here is my blog http://www.joannalife.com. Can someone tell me what's wrong with it I want to change the background or even make my own but that is a work in process. I guess my problem is I am having trouble getting people to enter my latest giveaway. The item is free, all you do to enter is post your email address, heck if someone was paranoid about that I would even accept them to email me to enter. Does anyone have an opinion on why people wont enter. I am getting frustrated.

Is it that I am not getting the word out on enough places? Where do you go to get word out for your giveaways?

Please help.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

www.tightwadinutah.com

is a GREAT place to put low-entry giveaways ,as long as they have received under 200 entries. And it's free!  Good luck!  It's how I got started.

And of course you post on twitter and facebook.

Actually, I would be very cautious about requiring email addresses for entries.  A lot of people won't share because bots and things can scan the web and grab email addresses and send spam, use them to send phishing emails, hacking, etc.  IF the company requires it, I would at the very least edit all those comments and have them put in something like youremail AT gmail DOT com.

I'm a bit confused about the giveaway. Is it a free software copy or just a discount for one winner?

One other thing you could do to make it easier is to break up the paragraphs and maybe do all the ways to enter on separate lines that stand out.  Sometimes if there are too many ways to enter it turns people off and they decide to leave (that is me for most giveaways lol).

I just recently started using Rafflecopter to do giveaways and it's neat. I still have a lot to learn but it's been easy to set up.

Hope this helps!

Your blog is really cute, I don't think you need to redesign it unless you really don't like the design. Where have you been advertising your contest? Have you been tweeting a lot, do you have a FB page or Google+ account that you can advertise it on? Do you belong to any other social media communities where you can advertise your contest? It takes a lot of advertising  to get people to participate. 

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service