Here is my blog http://www.joannalife.com. Can someone tell me what's wrong with it I want to change the background or even make my own but that is a work in process. I guess my problem is I am having trouble getting people to enter my latest giveaway. The item is free, all you do to enter is post your email address, heck if someone was paranoid about that I would even accept them to email me to enter. Does anyone have an opinion on why people wont enter. I am getting frustrated.

Is it that I am not getting the word out on enough places? Where do you go to get word out for your giveaways?

Please help.

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

www.tightwadinutah.com

is a GREAT place to put low-entry giveaways ,as long as they have received under 200 entries. And it's free!  Good luck!  It's how I got started.

And of course you post on twitter and facebook.

Actually, I would be very cautious about requiring email addresses for entries.  A lot of people won't share because bots and things can scan the web and grab email addresses and send spam, use them to send phishing emails, hacking, etc.  IF the company requires it, I would at the very least edit all those comments and have them put in something like youremail AT gmail DOT com.

I'm a bit confused about the giveaway. Is it a free software copy or just a discount for one winner?

One other thing you could do to make it easier is to break up the paragraphs and maybe do all the ways to enter on separate lines that stand out.  Sometimes if there are too many ways to enter it turns people off and they decide to leave (that is me for most giveaways lol).

I just recently started using Rafflecopter to do giveaways and it's neat. I still have a lot to learn but it's been easy to set up.

Hope this helps!

Your blog is really cute, I don't think you need to redesign it unless you really don't like the design. Where have you been advertising your contest? Have you been tweeting a lot, do you have a FB page or Google+ account that you can advertise it on? Do you belong to any other social media communities where you can advertise your contest? It takes a lot of advertising  to get people to participate. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service