Pregnancy_Beauty

Unlimited Photo Storage

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How Do I Choose the Best Professional Cleaning Service

Keeping your home clean can be an exhausting task, especially if you have to squeeze it in between the chaos and work and keeping your family in line. And if your life feels like it’s nothing but cleaning and tedious chores, perhaps it’s…

How to Keep Your Pool Clean Without Using Chemicals

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and if you haven’t done it already, you are probably getting ready to open your pool and start the swimming season. Having a pool in your backyard is wonderful, but it requires quite some effort before you…

8 Ways to Make Food Shopping as a Parent More Bearable

No one is denying children aren’t the gift that keep on giving. But, as a parent, there are just some tasks in day to day adult life that shouldn’t be accompanied by kids. Namely the weekly food shop. Opening yourself up to a world of whining, potential tantrums and…

I just started my blog about 2 weeks ago and so far have 30 followers that I have bribed by hosting a $10 amazon gift card giveaway...lol..Basically, I post about giveaways of on other blogs or a great deal I have found. I plan to change it up soon and discuss more mom related stuff and product reviews and giveaways. I could use more twitter followers http://twitter.com/#!/bbrandy2002 or even more blog followers http://aroundthenetgiveaways.blogspot.com/. I will return the favor to each and everyone of you.

Thanks bunches!

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Brandy! I am following your blog! Check mine out at Lovely Crazy Motherhood
Thanks Danielle, I just checked out your blog and WOW!    I have bookmarked it, I didn't see a place to officially follow. I made a comment on your cheesecake recipe but I don't think it went through, but it looks so yummy and the little pizzas I plan to make for Halloween, thanks for the recipes and I look forward to checking in regularly.

I'm following you on Twitter and Blogger.

My blog deets:

twitter: kkme88

fb: facebook.com/nmdiaries

blogger: www.nakedmommdiaries.com

Thanks!

I'm following you on twitter!

I'm a Gynecologist on twitter and fb fanpage using simple language to answer everyday questions!

I love connecting and making new friends...

Join in!

twitter.com/drsuzyyhall

facebook.com/drsuzyyhall

Thanks Dr Suzy! I'm following you on Twitter and FB.
Thanks Karen,  I'm following you too!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service