I am looking for anyone who may be willing and able to help me out with blog design. Do you know someone who is reliable and inexpensive? Is this you? I have my logo but I can't seem to get it together with the blog design itself.... Thanks for any recommendations!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! This is a great response! Thank you everyone!!! It would be great to make a list like this and post pemanently or on a "stickie" for those of us who are looking ... I have some homework to do now!!! Thanks again!
I'm hosting a giveaway for a blog design makeover at Mission Mommy, if you'd be interested. She's very affordable too.
Yes, I also need a blog design. This is great info.
I used the former Lindsey Joy Design, now known as Sour Apple Studio and she is amazing. You can take a look at her portfolio and my blog here.
I used a designer named Digidoodle Studios. She did a fantastic job and I get a lot of comments on the look of my blog. You can check it out at

The website for my designer is Her name is Jenny Benner. She is very nice to work with and reasonably priced.
My blog was designed by Stitchblade Designs

Very affordable and great work! designed my site She is fast, affordable, sweet and has excellent customer service and its all through email.

Thank you everyone for all these recomendations. I hope we can keep this thread going and help Moms that need blog designs and Designers that need work! There are some really talented ladies here.
Thanks again,
You might want to check out Beautiful Blog Designs. Her blog is dedicated to blog designers and she lists design giveaways.
Hope this helps :D

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service