Advertisement
Which Baby Carrier is Right for You? Compare at Ergobaby.

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Understanding the Most Common Mental Health Conditions

Whether you or your loved one has experienced or is experiencing a mental health problem, life can feel almost impossible at times and you can feel as if nobody understands you. Developing your knowledge on mental health conditions can not only help you understand and help,…

Best Blinds for Families

Keeping a neat, tidy, and beautiful home can be a challenge when you have kids, but it can be done. You just have to be smart about how you decorate.

For example, leather furniture is much easier to clean than suede, and…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

I'm finishing up my book on birth stories and have decided I want to increase the size. In order to do this I need to have more child labor stories. My book basically focuses on the wonderful yet complicated (at times) task of giving birth. It's a story of sharing one of the most beautiful experiences. I've had seven children and all births were wonderful yet different. Not sure if pictures will be included yet. . If your story is included you will be mentioned in the book under the title of the story. I will also include an index section where information about your blog or website will be posted. Please let me know if you are still interested. Tomica

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure if you are interested in any story and from any country?
Hanna,

I sure am, I have stories from all over right now. Let me know if you're still interested. I'm adding you as a friend.

Thanks,

Tomica

Hanna M said:
Not sure if you are interested in any story and from any country?
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.
I'll inbox you my email address. Sending friend request now.

Thanks

Becky Chapman said:
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.
Tried several times to email you but each time failed. How do i find your email

Tomica Bonner said:
I'll inbox you my email address. Sending friend request now.

Thanks

Becky Chapman said:
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.
Hi Becky,

I just sent you an inbox with my email address.

Tomica

Becky Chapman said:
Tried several times to email you but each time failed. How do i find your email

Tomica Bonner said:
I'll inbox you my email address. Sending friend request now.

Thanks

Becky Chapman said:
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service