I'm finishing up my book on birth stories and have decided I want to increase the size. In order to do this I need to have more child labor stories. My book basically focuses on the wonderful yet complicated (at times) task of giving birth. It's a story of sharing one of the most beautiful experiences. I've had seven children and all births were wonderful yet different. Not sure if pictures will be included yet. . If your story is included you will be mentioned in the book under the title of the story. I will also include an index section where information about your blog or website will be posted. Please let me know if you are still interested. Tomica

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure if you are interested in any story and from any country?
Hanna,

I sure am, I have stories from all over right now. Let me know if you're still interested. I'm adding you as a friend.

Thanks,

Tomica

Hanna M said:
Not sure if you are interested in any story and from any country?
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.
I'll inbox you my email address. Sending friend request now.

Thanks

Becky Chapman said:
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.
Tried several times to email you but each time failed. How do i find your email

Tomica Bonner said:

Thanks

Becky Chapman said:
Hi Becky,

I just sent you an inbox with my email address.

Tomica

Becky Chapman said:
Tried several times to email you but each time failed. How do i find your email

Tomica Bonner said:

Thanks

Becky Chapman said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service