ADVERTISEMENT
I'm finishing up my book on birth stories and have decided I want to increase the size. In order to do this I need to have more child labor stories. My book basically focuses on the wonderful yet complicated (at times) task of giving birth. It's a story of sharing one of the most beautiful experiences. I've had seven children and all births were wonderful yet different. Not sure if pictures will be included yet. . If your story is included you will be mentioned in the book under the title of the story. I will also include an index section where information about your blog or website will be posted. Please let me know if you are still interested. Tomica

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure if you are interested in any story and from any country?
Hanna,

I sure am, I have stories from all over right now. Let me know if you're still interested. I'm adding you as a friend.

Thanks,

Tomica

Hanna M said:
Not sure if you are interested in any story and from any country?
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.
I'll inbox you my email address. Sending friend request now.

Thanks

Becky Chapman said:
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.
Tried several times to email you but each time failed. How do i find your email

Tomica Bonner said:
I'll inbox you my email address. Sending friend request now.

Thanks

Becky Chapman said:
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.
Hi Becky,

I just sent you an inbox with my email address.

Tomica

Becky Chapman said:
Tried several times to email you but each time failed. How do i find your email

Tomica Bonner said:
I'll inbox you my email address. Sending friend request now.

Thanks

Becky Chapman said:
I have 2 unique birth stories if you're interested. How do you want me to get them to you.

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Has Blogging Become One Big Chore?

Have you ever looked at your blog’s dashboard and whimpered to yourself, “Oh, I just cannot in any way, shape, or form write a blog post today?”

We have all been there, right? Or, is it just me?

After eight years of blogging I have whimpered that more times than I…

How to Get Your Kids to the Dentist Without Tears, Tantrums or Throwing

Growing up, you might remember a time in your life when the only thing scarier than the boogeyman was your dentist. Over the years, you grew to appreciate your dentist and his or her service to your dental health, however, it did take you some time to grow into that mentality. Give your kids a…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service