Hello Ladies,

So I have been blogging from about two months now. I blog about my daughter and things that go on with having her in our lives. While the blogging is going great. The numbers not so much :(

Is there any way that we can find how many visitors/pageviews is a good number?

It seems like there are very few metrics to compare with?

Has this thread been on mombloggersclub before?

Thanks.

Oh yea and my blog is at

http://hermommyness.com/

Please drop by and let me know what you think about it :)

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's your blogging platform?

wordpress

Threads like this are all over. Numbers are very subjective and in my opinion, rarely concretely talked about. What is a good number for one is a horrible number for another.

What is important is setting your own numbers that you would like to reach. Set a reasonable number and then dream of what you really want to achieve.

Be sure you have Google Analytics installed.

If you are interested in working on campaigns, numbers totally depend upon what the specific company is looking for. Above all else, write great content and stay true to yourself. Always be honest about your numbers when asked. It is never worth selling yourself out just to increase a number. You will get there. I'm still working and dreaming on mine.

Thanks so much Wendy! Really great advice.

It really depends on your goals. Sometimes traffic can come overnight if you have a media interview or something. Other times it takes a little while, There are some tips that will help I have a bunch of free traffic posts on my blog to help you.

Some get 10,000 visitors a month and up, some only 100. Depends on a lot of factors. Don't get discouraged just keep writing the traffic will come :)

2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner

www.mompreneurmogul.com

www.lisacashhanson.com

www.snuggwugg.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…