Hi ladies!

It's been awhile since I have actively participated here due to a major state to state move in the last 6 months….I'm working on my blog again and working with some companies for some upcoming reviews and promotions of special needs parenting books and goods….

I am really wanting a new blog header. The person who last re-did my blog is an I.T. guru but not necessarily a designer. I used to know how to do some of this but have really gotten away from it and well, when you don't use it - you lose it….and technology moves faster than I've been able to in the last year….

Am looking for a blog header only I think….something that goes with my color scheme but that looks more catchy, retro and cute. Something with vector images maybe?? 

Would love to hear from someone who can create such a header….and log in and install without messing up my template (like I would LOL).  Please see my blog at  and email me at 

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there, you may want to check out She does great work. She redesigned my blog AND she's hosting a giveaway for a free blog header custom designed for the winner!! (ends in 3 days so hurry and enter)

To enter just go to my blog

Good Luck!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service