Hi ladies!

It's been awhile since I have actively participated here due to a major state to state move in the last 6 months….I'm working on my blog again and working with some companies for some upcoming reviews and promotions of special needs parenting books and goods….

I am really wanting a new blog header. The person who last re-did my blog is an I.T. guru but not necessarily a designer. I used to know how to do some of this but have really gotten away from it and well, when you don't use it - you lose it….and technology moves faster than I've been able to in the last year….

Am looking for a blog header only I think….something that goes with my color scheme but that looks more catchy, retro and cute. Something with vector images maybe?? 

Would love to hear from someone who can create such a header….and log in and install without messing up my template (like I would LOL).  Please see my blog at www.retrogirl.net  and email me at retrogirl66@gmail.com 

Thanks!! 

RetroGirl

Tags: Blog, Blogger, Blogs, Design, Headers, Images, Mom, Templates, Vector

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there, you may want to check out baileydesigns.org. She does great work. She redesigned my blog AND she's hosting a giveaway for a free blog header custom designed for the winner!! (ends in 3 days so hurry and enter)

To enter just go to my blog http://www.OKDani.com

Good Luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service