Hi ladies!

It's been awhile since I have actively participated here due to a major state to state move in the last 6 months….I'm working on my blog again and working with some companies for some upcoming reviews and promotions of special needs parenting books and goods….

I am really wanting a new blog header. The person who last re-did my blog is an I.T. guru but not necessarily a designer. I used to know how to do some of this but have really gotten away from it and well, when you don't use it - you lose it….and technology moves faster than I've been able to in the last year….

Am looking for a blog header only I think….something that goes with my color scheme but that looks more catchy, retro and cute. Something with vector images maybe?? 

Would love to hear from someone who can create such a header….and log in and install without messing up my template (like I would LOL).  Please see my blog at www.retrogirl.net  and email me at retrogirl66@gmail.com 

Thanks!! 

RetroGirl

Tags: Blog, Blogger, Blogs, Design, Headers, Images, Mom, Templates, Vector

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there, you may want to check out baileydesigns.org. She does great work. She redesigned my blog AND she's hosting a giveaway for a free blog header custom designed for the winner!! (ends in 3 days so hurry and enter)

To enter just go to my blog http://www.OKDani.com

Good Luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service