What is one of the things that needs to be done around your home before you go to bed?

For me is the dishes. Which it is nearly impossible, because most morning when I get up, some how 3 to 4 dishes or pots and pans are in the sink. Oh well, I least I try,lol.

Tags: and, bed, dishes, pans, pots, time

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree, I can't stand goign to bed leaving the kitchen a mess to greet me in the morning. I get aggravated though b/c I spend the time to make it all nice and clean and then my husband gets up for work before I do and leaves cereal bowls in the sink and coffee spilled on the counter, etc. Men! lol.
My biggest is having the living room picked up and at least the kitchen counters cleaned. I can handle every once in a while not having the dishes done but the counters must be clean or I have nightmares of crumbs coming to get me. lol
I agree with all of the prior post about dishes...and men..lol! If for some reason I can't get ALL the dishes done, I at least have to clean the bottles and have them prepped for the next day. It's like waking up on the wrong side of the bed if I don't:P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service