I wondered if I may kindly ask...

Is there a line of joining networks? Can you belong to too many?

Thanks for your input.
Dorothy

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depends on the networks you are referring to. If you mean like networking sites like this, I don't think there are too many, as long as you can balance your time.
Dorothy, you mean social networks? There's nothing with signing up with them all, if that's even possible. But since they are so time consuming it's best to find a couple that fit your needs as a mom, blogger, small business owner, pet lover, etc. so you can find cool people to connect with.
I have been thinking about this same thing lately. I feel like there are so many social networking site, clubs, forums, listing sites etc. etc. I am feeling a little overwhelmed, because I like to participate this the sites I am a part of.

I agree with Anne-Marie, that it is best to find a couple that really fit your needs.
Thanks so much ladies! Yes, I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed as well. I really enjoy networking and getting to know other moms too, but I've noticed, most of them I'm meeting are on the other networks too.

Thanks again!!! :) Appreciate it!
I agree with Anne-Marie as well. Join the social networks that you feel will best suit your needs and what you want them to accomplish for you. As long as you don't put the social networks ahead of everything else. They can get very addictive and if you're not careful can dominate the majority of your time online.
There are so many great group sites where I like to connect with other moms and/or mom bloggers. Initially, I joined any relevant one. Over time, I realize that I keep coming back to these three:

-Mom Bloggers Club (obviously! I especially like the forums here...and Jennifer - she's the best!)

-New York City MomsLikeMe.com (because several of my offline friends post there frequently)

and

-twitter moms - (I like their specific groups.)

(Definitely, don't feel obligated to participate in every relevant social community. There are only so many hours in the day!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service