I recently started blogging about our life with children after having my third boy. The blog will mostly involve parenting topics, children's crafts, and the occasional giveaway. However, I will also be doing a home decorating and organization link up starting later this month since we recently moved and will begin the process of decorating the entire home soon. 

I'd love for you to follow my blog and I look forward to any parenting advice or comments that you have! Leave me your link and I'll be sure to follow you. Thanks!

http://arosesurroundedbyboys.blogspot.com/

Tags: blog, boys, link-up, new, parenting

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a mom of 2 boys and I'd love to follow you.  I just started blogging this year and am also looking to meet other bloggers.  http://reenasramble.com/

Thank you. I just started following your blog and love your post about your inner child.

Hi , great blog you have.. please follow my blog www.mywealthyjourney.com.. and i'll follow back 

hope to hear from you.. 

thanks

laarnie.

Hi Angel

I am following your blog....Can you plz follow both of mine

Style Up Your Life

Tips & Tricks

thanks in advance

Hi, Nice to meet you. I also have 3 kiddos so I can relate and
I wish you luck with the remodel. I am looking forward to your home decorating and organization link up. I am such a dork when it comes to organization (I am the person who asks for labels, planners, and laundry baskets for Chrsitmas, lol!).

Here is my link Mom on the go in Holy Toledo

I followed. It looks great! I am also a new blogger, along with my two sisters, on sugaraunts.blogspot.com. I would love for you to follow us! I'm a mom of three as well!

Colleen at Sugar Aunts

Following!

myfourlittles.blogspot.com

facebook.com/myfourlittles

twitter.com/myfourlittles

pinterest.com/myfourlittles

Following & Thank You!

Following & Thank you!

Thank you! My husband and I just agreed on some of the different themes for various rooms so I will be starting the link-up soon. I am the same way when it comes to organization items. I am usually delighted to find highlighters and colored sticky noted in my Christmas stocking.

I am following your blog as well and love your tip to "treasure today".

Thank you. I am following you as well. My oldest would love to make the star luminaries on your blog. He is obsessed with stars!

Thank you. I am also following you. As a mother who does supplemental homeschooling with my oldest (and will with our other children as well), I enjoyed reading about your experience with Horizons. We currently use Time4Learning.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service